The Kinks

neil_clarky

Okay seeing him mumble through that interview reminded me why I shouldn't be excited by that prospect. Bit peculiar if this is supposed to be the big announcement, anyway. 'Are the kinks getting back together? Yeah, at the pub later.'

Edited by Mash011

On 6/25/2018 at 1:05 PM, neil_clarky said:

The Kinks are reforming according to Krisnan Guru-Murphys Twitter, annonucement on Channel 4 New tonight.

I remember reading an interview with Michael Eavis where he mentioned that Ray Davies had been on the phone regarding playing with a reformed Kinks?

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 18.04.15.png

i remember that interview but it wasn't necessarily him saying The Kinks was it? it was just something like "Ray Davies on the phone now about playing" which had me thinking Davies was going to be added last year, but nothing came of it. Now this makes a bit of sense...hopeful 

2 hours ago, tevaburger said:

i remember that interview but it wasn't necessarily him saying The Kinks was it? it was just something like "Ray Davies on the phone now about playing" which had me thinking Davies was going to be added last year, but nothing came of it. Now this makes a bit of sense...hopeful 

I think you should watch the interview again.