This time last year I was....

One Tonne Baby

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

making sure our campsite was as clean as it was when we arrived .Love the farm leave no trace in 2019 guys 

IMG_3382.jpg

How do we know that was your campsite? You could've just snapped that anywhere, leaving your campsite full of tents, gazebos, cans, piss and shit. 

44 minutes ago, The Nal said:

How do we know that was your campsite? You could've just snapped that anywhere, leaving your campsite full of tents, gazebos, cans, piss and shit. 

You dont .... but next year and in future years you are more than welcome to come along and help us :)   actually our area was mostly behind where the shot was taken but didn't really need any tidying as we keep it spotless anyway ... we camp up the jp tent by the way so if we can do this with 2 people  :) oh and join the worthy warriors if you get a chance 

Back at home watching Iplayer reruns of that Friday afternoon/eve on the Pyramid.

First Aid Kit were something otherworldly, Royal Blood smashed it, The XX sounded ethereal in that field ann then my BOIS Radiohead.. wasnt digging Kris Kristofferson though.

Ive never spent as long at the Pyramid as I did that day.. happiest day if my life I think. Makes me sad thinking about it!

Edited by Wilfko

4 hours ago, Wilfko said:

Back at home watching Iplayer reruns of that Friday afternoon/eve on the Pyramid.

First Aid Kit were something otherworldly, Royal Blood smashed it, The XX sounded ethereal in that field ann then my BOIS Radiohead.. wasnt digging Kris Kristofferson though.

Ive never spent as long at the Pyramid as I did that day.. happiest day if my life I think. Makes me sad thinking about it!

The XX stunned me. Love every minute. Wasn't expecting that experience at all. And then into Radiohead. 

On 6/22/2018 at 7:06 PM, amfy said:

A video of me 'Going Live' on FB came up on my memories yesterday - me 'talking to myself' about 5 minutes before I met you!

it was a good afternoon/evening/night/morning wasn't it?

It was ace. I don't want to even begin to think how much I drank but I was completely hangover-free the next day!

• Like 1

Not a year ago but this came up on my FB memories today as this day in 2015.......

Charlatans dancing from my tent, Mana Maori perorming art company (learnt a Hakka), The Egg, Professor Elemental - the gentleman rhymer,  an escapologist from Australia, a fire eater, 2 breathtaking trapeze acts, The Vaccines The Courteeeners,  The Libertines, Hot Chip, Dub reggae in a secret cave under a waterfall, salsa with zombies, & a long long limp back to the tent. Just another regular Friday at Glastonbury Festival.

• Upvote 2