This time last year I was....

One Tonne Baby

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Coming rapidly to the conclusion that the Dropkick Murphys were one trick ponies. And it wasnt a very good trick at that.

Same.

On a positive note, off to John Peel in a minute for the end of King Giz followed by Frank Carter then The Killers.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ian the worm said:

Nice to put a face to your familiar name. 

You do look like God!

I would not know - because I have never met God  !!

This is a more recent shot { early this year }

when I was discharged a female friend looked after me for 6 weeks ' provided that I would let her cut my beard ' - sounded a good deal to me - except the bloody thing grows much faster now so have to go back for another make over but I am working this week at Finsbury Park with the WBC and then I have Roger Waters coming up { as a Punter } so not sure when she can fit me in But it will have to be done as I am working at Womad - I had planned a quiet year this year - just have to take it easy and see how fit I am next year. 

(1).thumb.jpg.fb79ab95e9b8150e3f2712a90d194c7d.jpg

Edited by glasto-worker
  • Downvote 1

Sat in a dumped camp chair whilst listening to the Christian O’Connell breakfast show podcast whilst drinking a few ciders left behind in a nearby tent, sunbathing, people watching & waiting for the queues to die down, feet up in another dumped camp chair.

Home. Massively relieved that the very beautiful, but somewhat unreliable, VW T2 camper I'd borrowed had got me home without breaking down again (like it did on the way down, 2 miles from the gates!!)

Edited by semmtexx