Bime Live 2018

-lele-

• 2 weeks later...

That lasted long!

On 9/21/2018 at 10:23 AM, ConorC said:

Blood Orange, Let's Eat Grandma and SOPHIE are all playing nearby at the time and are reasonably sized bookings.

I'd be really happy with any of them.

Still be happy with any of these as replacements. Mac DeMarco is also close by and free on the Sat (Belgium the night before, Dublin night after), wouldn't be surprised if they tried for him.

Edited by ConorC

On 10/14/2018 at 5:49 PM, ali-valley said:

Really looking forward to going to this (though gutted no MIA if that's true, really balanced the bill out). Does anyone know what time bands usually start? Trying to work out if there's time to visit San Sebastian in the day on the Friday.☺️

Last year they started at 19:00, first 2 acts being local bands and bigger ones playing after 21.

You won't have to guess much longer though, they are releasing the schedule tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, ConorC said:

Anyone have an idea of what drinks/prices will be in the festival?

i remember 8 EUR (deposit included) for a huge (0.6) glass of beer, but i could be wrong..

17 minutes ago, ConorC said:

Also, we're presuming that Casco Viejo is the place to be for eating/drinking in the city?

casco viejo is the most touristic part...but also check abando and indautxu...on saturday afternoon the streets around poza kalea will be crowded for the athletic vs valencia match

Edited by -lele-
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, -lele- said:

i remember 8 EUR (deposit included) for a huge (0.6) glass of beer, but i could be wrong..

casco viejo is the most touristic part...but also check abando and indautxu...on saturday afternoon the streets around poza kalea will be crowded for the athletic vs valencia match

Ok, I presume by 'deposit' you mean we re-use the cups? So it's only €7 or so for each time after that?

We got tickets to the Bilbao game on Saturday, will check out Poza Kalea before we go!

Edited by ConorC