Hey Gorgeous Humans ?

My name is Nadia. I'm originally from South Africa but have recently relocated to Nottingham.
I'm attending the Creamfields Festival, specifically on Saturday and Sunday and am seeking festival friends to enjoy the atmosphere and music with.
I'm currently going solo but know this experience would be even more incredible to meet new people, and dance the night away.
I'm in my late twenties?, female, Caucasian, charming ?witty and all round awesomesauce.
Leave your contact details if you're willing to be my festival buddy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Myself and two friends will be on site from 12.01pm on Sunday! Will probably spend most of our time in the Steelyard but may flit to the Pepsi Max Arena and Cream Classics. If this floats your boat and you want some company get in touch. If not, have a goodun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nadia,

I'm also a solo raver that is hoping to go to the festival for the weekend, 

would also love to meet and pitch with you and these wonderful people.

If it helps i too have moved to nottingham recently for a new job, would be cool to meet some new people outside of work, it will be great to meet up perhaps and meet with someone who likes dance music :D

if you are interested message me XD  

4 hours ago, 3kchair said:

Hi Nadia,

I'm also a solo raver that is hoping to go to the festival for the weekend, 

would also love to meet and pitch with you and these wonderful people.

If it helps i too have moved to nottingham recently for a new job, would be cool to meet some new people outside of work, it will be great to meet up perhaps and meet with someone who likes dance music :D

if you are interested message me XD  

Hey... 

This sounds awesome. Please contact me on Whatsapp, this app isn't too user friendly. +447495136514 looking forwRd to making plans with you