2019 Earlybirds

Nelson23

46 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

There's quite a decision to make here....the last two years lineups have been poor

I agree Sloop plus the prices are only going one way. I`m holding off on next year I think until after the announcement ........although I`ve said that before !

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

I agree Sloop plus the prices are only going one way. I`m holding off on next year I think until after the announcement ........although I`ve said that before !

Yeah I said the same but I've bought em anyway ?

14 hours ago, Nelson23 said:

I’ve got some despite saying this is my last. Got the Live In Vehivle pass too so if I decide I’m not going, I should be fine to sell them as a set. 

Yeah I got emperors and a live in vehicle and will flog what I don't need, done the same this year as other half refuses to take the caravan after all the hassle people had getting out last year.  I noticed on my order that each ticket had booking fee £0.00 on it! Wonder what the crack is there as this year's order had a booking fee on each one