Fallow Year Support Thread

JoBalls

22 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Keep an eye out tomorrow... @crazyfool1 and myself are heading that way....photos will surely be taken....any special requests...livestock permitting that is?

im going to try and get some cows on the stage playing instruments  :) .... last minute hitches with a friend who was driving being a pain but think was have worked out a plan :) .... looking like there will be 3 male adults and 2 kids @parsonjack and im quite distinguishable :) think I will wear my Glastonbury hat with wellies dangling and my Glastonbury shirt .... hope Michael is about :) 

Decided to make my fantasy Glastonbury line up for 2018. Its not meant to be cool or anything but just what I would like to see hence many glaring omissions. Oh and a few pictures from 2010 - 2017 from when I have been down on the farm. Trying not to worry about a fallow year because there is nothing I can do about it. But if i ever missed out on a ticket !!!

My Fantasy Glastonbury 2018 https://wp.me/pzmxh-1oL

Hi all, been away from here a bit trying to put it out of my mind, but this week has been tough. My whole year revolves around the farm. Whatsapp group has been like a victim support unit this week. Consoling myself with a few beers and music (usual weekend really). Under a year to go (ticket Gods permitting).... 

Should we all, and I hope all posters here are sorted in October, be there next year, how much sweeter will it be sitting on top of the hill overlooking the most beautiful sight on earth.

We'll let the cows have their summer of fun; Michael and Emily plus team have a year of less stress - they've deserved it 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Pinhead said:

There was a few people on the main drag and standing in front of the Pyramid a minute ago. Who were you lucky sods! Send us a picture!

Was running along the railway track with Pilton Digger last night. Few kids enjoying playing on the pirate ship but otherwise very quiet as usual. Bins have been put out in key places so folks can bin their rubbish.

10 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Was running along the railway track with Pilton Digger last night. Few kids enjoying playing on the pirate ship but otherwise very quiet as usual. Bins have been put out in key places so folks can bin their rubbish.

Not quite sure why but the fact glasto have put the bins out really makes me smile!

Most definitely less than a year to go now! 

11 hours ago, faymondo said:

Decided to make my fantasy Glastonbury line up for 2018. Its not meant to be cool or anything but just what I would like to see hence many glaring omissions. Oh and a few pictures from 2010 - 2017 from when I have been down on the farm. Trying not to worry about a fallow year because there is nothing I can do about it. But if i ever missed out on a ticket !!!

My Fantasy Glastonbury 2018 https://wp.me/pzmxh-1oL

I'm liking your line up!

I've decided to make my radio show a Glastonbury headliners special tomorrow, so it you fancy a little early morning nostalgia, I'm on air here - Phoenix 98 FM between 7am and 10am (yes, I know, who is up at that time on a Sunday morning) playing at least 30 pyramid headliners (and yes, I know, non pyramid headliner offers a far better choice of music, but it is a local breakfast show that's meant to appeal to "the masses" (my mum listens every week))

• Like 1