Lost in vagueness..on TV tonight

brandycoke

28 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

That's a piss poor state of affairs. 

It is. She's been ignoring my messages. The main reason I backed it was to help, now it's been on cinemas all over the country and on telly and still nada for the backers.

She sent a message this March offering to provide an 'early' download for the film that was due out June 2017, saying it would be available late June. I replied yes please and also asked for my download link to a Madness video that was included in my pledge level, but heard nothing.

I know Kickstarter isn't a shop, but it's still a bit annoying to hear of all these screenings and now telly, and not to even have any communication. Kickstarter backers usually get early acces, not go to the back of the queue for something that can be delivered digitally.

I'm sure it'll turn up eventually, I'll wait until July to chase again, I'm glad it's been made. I suppose I could torrent it, but that seems ridiculous!

9 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It is. She's been ignoring my messages. The main reason I backed it was to help, now it's been on cinemas all over the country and on telly and still nada for the backers.

She sent a message this March offering to provide an 'early' download for the film that was due out June 2017, saying it would be available late June. I replied yes please and also asked for my download link to a Madness video that was included in my pledge level, but heard nothing.

I know Kickstarter isn't a shop, but it's still a bit annoying to hear of all these screenings and now telly, and not to even have any communication. Kickstarter backers usually get early acces, not go to the back of the queue for something that can be delivered digitally.

I'm sure it'll turn up eventually, I'll wait until July to chase again, I'm glad it's been made. I suppose I could torrent it, but that seems ridiculous!

So you backed it and haven't actually seen it yet ?

Watched it on record over the last two nights, great film! Have lots of appreciation for Roy and his vision and we would not be looking at the same glastonbury (and festival scene) today without him! 

But by god he could be an arse. 

Also makes you see there really is very little money in it for the people who run the stuff in the SE corner, they’re just doing it for the creativity and to be there. 

I am already thrilled to see how its going to have changed in 2019, the fallow will have given them a unique chance to shake it up properly i reckon.

it could definitely do with more interactive things and less tied to dance music of various styles. And thats coming from someone who likes that type of stuff! I suspect the volume of people traffic kind of prevents that now mostly

Edited by Memory Man