Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

3 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Contracts don't mean much. Coutinho signed a 5 year non release clause contract with Liverpool and left a year later.

Thats top tier stuff tho. He kinda wrecked his relationship with the fanbase wriggling out of it too.

No one is beating a path to your door to take Jones or indeed Smalling. That theyre still your cb pairing is comical as I type that out.

1 minute ago, Wooderson said:

Thats top tier stuff tho. He kinda wrecked his relationship with the fanbase wriggling out of it too.

No one is beating a path to your door to take Jones or indeed Smalling. That theyre still your cb pairing is comical as I type that out.

Got rid of Vidic and Rio and replaced them with those two losers. 

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Straight away? First few losses and the knives would be out from the fans.

Ole won 16 games in a row or something ridiculous like that and the fans want rid.:-/

It wasnt 16 in a row but regardless, only idiots would want rid now. He hasn't had a transfer window yet. I just think it was too soon to appoint him but we'll see. 

Edited by The Nal

8 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Got rid of Vidic and Rio and replaced them with those two losers. 

That’s down to poor transfer dealings since then, rather than smalling and Jones. The stick Jones, smalling and young get from there own fans is horrendous. That’s down to the managers keep picking them, 

3 minutes ago, thetime said:

That’s down to poor transfer dealings since then, rather than smalling and Jones. The stick Jones, smalling and young get from there own fans is horrendous. That’s down to the managers keep picking them, 

Young has been excellent at times. The other two have been picked consistently by 4 managers over 8 years, for reasons not yet explained.

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Young has been excellent at times. The other two have been picked consistently by 4 managers over 8 years, for reasons not yet explained.

Because the attempts to replace them have failed and their jobs have been made easier by having Spiderman's cousin behind them in nets.

4 minutes ago, thetime said:

As he only been a fan since his early 20s?

Just asked him. 37 years. He is taking the piss. Im sure the pain of the big racist Ron years is as crystal clear in his mind as the post Alec downward spiral.

6 minutes ago, thetime said:

Jones and Smalling are no worse than Bailly. 

Hes never been fit for a full season, which is a worry in itself but I think he has potential. Permanently crocked though it seems. 

The Moyes season was the worst season for me. The place burned down. 

Edited by The Nal

4 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Just asked him. 37 years. He is taking the piss. Im sure the pain of the big racist Ron years is as crystal clear in his mind as the post Alec downward spiral.

Late 80s was the worst, Fergie teams finishing 11th and below the lines of milwall and QPR.

The Ron Atkinson era was my favourite time as a united supporter. Ron Atkinson did more for black footballers than any single individual in the late 70s. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Hes never been fit for a full season, which is a worry in itself but I think he has potential. Permanently crocked though it seems. 

He’s shocking, amount of times he wonders into centre midfield loses the ball and leaves a massive hole in defence. 

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

Late 80s was the worst, Fergie teams finishing 11th and below the lines of milwall and QPR.

The Ron Atkinson era was my favourite time as a united supporter. Ron Atkinson did more for black footballers than any single individual in the late 70s. 

"He's what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick n*gger."

?

8 minutes ago, thetime said:

He’s shocking, amount of times he wonders into centre midfield loses the ball and leaves a massive hole in defence. 

ha yeah know you hate him. Agree too hes raw as fook but Id like to see him get a decent run of games. 

1 minute ago, Wooderson said:

"He's what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick n*gger."

?

That was years after. Hes an old school bloke. Lots of Tommy Smith praise going around last week!

They all grew up racist.