Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

2 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:

But LFC are still in it and City are not. And I’d prefer to potentially meet Spuds in a final than City. So it ain’t a bad result from a Pool perspective at all...

Mate I don’t give a fark either way. LFC will prolly get trashed by Barca and lose to City on gd in the league. But seeing that shower of entitled c**ts get dumped out like that tonight is a fucking laff. Nearly as funny as Origi’s winner.

Edited by Wooderson

1 minute ago, ThomThomDrum said:

But LFC are still in it and City are not. And I’d prefer to potentially meet Spuds in a final than City. So it ain’t a bad result from a Pool perspective at all...

Agreed, if Liverpool beat Barca they are big favourites to win the whole thing. I would personally have preferred a Liverpool v Barca final.

13 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Mate I don’t give a fark either way. 

Was not even thinking about how that Spuds result could affect LFC myself (if it could) was just enjoying the spectacle I witnessed. It was only the concern of Utd fans that had me consider it and when I did I don’t see it as a bad thing...

City looking for revenge on Sat could even go about a confident Spuds the wrong way.. who knows? 

City getting dumped out like that could go into some future games with heads down? Who knows? 

Quadruple not on, so do some City players allow that to affect them psychologically? Who knows? 

When the dust settles this could be a great result for the Pool... who knows?

• Upvote 1

City will win the league. But I’m delighted for Spurs - and footie - that their appalling club was thwarted again from winning the CL. Rollcall back onto the bus lads.

“And who’s this c**t folks? Well it’s Kyle Walker!”

Imagine how much of a high City would have been on, snatching that at the death. They'd have had it in their heads they will win every game, Spurs would be gone, Sunday would have been a walk over. I still think they'll beat Spurs but the doubt will be there. 

Only seen the brief highlights as I was watching Liverpool reach yet another European Cup semi final but some of City's defending looked suspect.

Edited by Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Only seen the brief highlights as I was watching Liverpool reach yet another European Cup semi final but some of City's defending looked suspect.

Aye. Kompany runs right under the ball for the goal where the boys arm might have been involved.

I’ll take City -2 on Sunday. Spurs home semi will be a great occasion for them in their new stadium.