Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

11 minutes ago, Dan R said:

Reckon they'll sell hazard or lose him for free when he can actually be replaced?

Depends. The appeal hasn't been rejected, it's just our request to postpone the ban until the appeal is heard that has been rejected. We're likely to go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport to see if we can get this overturned. Barca, Madrid and Atleti were all granted the request. Feel like we're being made an example of but let's see what happens.

If the ban goes ahead, to answer your question - I actually see Hazard signing a new contract and staying. Similar to what Griezmann did. The club would surely pull out all the stops and I can't see Hazard forcing through a move (he didn't in the summer when he wanted to leave) if we were in such a difficult situation.

Edited by jyoung

2 hours ago, jyoung said:

Depends. The appeal hasn't been rejected, it's just our request to postpone the ban until the appeal is heard that has been rejected. 

Perhaps those in charge are just more savvy what the clubs were doing. Getting the appeal and ban delayed, whilst buying 2 years of players in one window. 

18 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

That failing manager wom the premiership after failing several times. How many managers have only succeeded?

No idea, I’m just glad mourinho is no where near old Trafford nowadays.

let Madrid have that problem, as that won’t end well. 

21 minutes ago, thetime said:

That’s why I’m surprised how well he does come over, was a bit of a cock as a player. Joe Barton seems to have started well at fleetwood as well.

You can tell Barton thinks about the game. He was head and shoulders above anything else on Talk Sport when it came to analysis. Shame he is a violent knob.

51 minutes ago, thetime said:

That’s why I’m surprised how well he does come over, was a bit of a cock as a player. Joe Barton seems to have started well at fleetwood as well.

Thing is, for all the fact Barton is a complete c**t, he's always shown himself to have some thoughts and brain. Bowyer just seemed like an ignorant thug.

Darren Moore sacked from west brom with them 4th in the championship, comfortably in the play-offs. Not watched many west Brom games but what I've seen has been entertaining. Genuinely baffled unless theres something going on behind the scenes or they've got a really top replacement. Anyone know a bit more?

Just now, Dan R said:

Darren Moore sacked from west brom with them 4th in the championship, comfortably in the play-offs. Not watched many west Brom games but what I've seen has been entertaining. Genuinely baffled unless theres something going on behind the scenes or they've got a really top replacement. Anyone know a bit more?

Maybe Big Sam is in the building!