Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

11 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Just seen on Sky Sports that City and United are after Maguire but Leicester want 80m. Now obv he is nowhere near worth that money but I am feeling a little smug that my Oct 2017 prediction was on point...

504346966_Screenshot(66).thumb.png.5b9bb2e60fa81cbe2672197112686e31.png

I think if man utd buy him they will quickly discover he is no better than Jones or Smalling.

4 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think if man utd buy him they will quickly discover he is no better than Jones or Smalling.

He's an upgrade on both, no doubt about it but it would have been a huge upgrade had the signing came two years ago for 20m. 

14 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

When Man U bought Jones he was meant to be the best defender since Rio. I honestly think if Maguire wasn't English nobody would be mentioning him.

Maguire costing more than VVD it appears. Panic stations at Old Trafford.

22 hours ago, jyoung said:

He's an upgrade on both, no doubt about it but it would have been a huge upgrade had the signing came two years ago for 20m. 

It's quite interesting how the media and fans would report the maguire signing, it will be certainly seen differently if he went to city rather than united, 

15 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Bailly isn't the worst. The other two are the pits.

Bailly the worst CB at the club for me. What usually happens is bailly goes chasing balls into midfield and loses it, great big gap and a team scores and smalling gets blame. 

Applications for EURO 2020 tickets (Dublin, London and Glasgow for us lot) open today at 1pm. Not too clued up on the process but you've got a month to apply - https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/

Cheap tickets are £45 and some of the games will be while (hopefully) most of us at Glasto but gotta be worth putting your name in the hat anyway.

1 hour ago, jyoung said:

Applications for EURO 2020 tickets (Dublin, London and Glasgow for us lot) open today at 1pm. Not too clued up on the process but you've got a month to apply - https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/

Cheap tickets are £45 and some of the games will be while (hopefully) most of us at Glasto but gotta be worth putting your name in the hat anyway.

I’m putting an application together.

2 hours ago, jyoung said:

Not looking like Wales will be there (please Giggs go) so may give it a miss. Did 6 matches in Euro 96 which was fun.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ve put in for three grand’s worth of tickets, safe in the knowledge I’ll get barely any.

I wasn't sure how it worked. Say, I applied for all Dublin and London games and for some weird reason got tickets for all of the ones I applied for but could only make one of them (Glasto etc), am I able to just purchase for one of the games or am I obliged to purchase all or none?

Just now, jyoung said:

I wasn't sure how it worked. Say, I applied for all Dublin and London games and for some weird reason got tickets for all of the ones I applied for but could only make one of them (Glasto etc), am I able to just purchase for one of the games or am I obliged to purchase all or none?

It's all or none but they have a resale platform you can sell the ones you don't want at a later date.