Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

22 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Saw a few comments that City singing it related to Sean Cox somehow

Here are some of the lyrics with which they are referring to... it’s not explicit or name Cox.

All the way to Kiev, To end up in defeat, Crying in the stands, And battered in the streets.

I doubt we'll see many songs about City's financial doping. Maybe we should as it is coming to a head now. Irony is they'd probably love a one year ban. I think they should get at least 5. 1 year ban just proves that FFP is toothless.

45 minutes ago, jyoung said:

To Barca? And then Coutinho on the move too?

Saw a rumour today that Coutinho is off to PSG so I guess it would make sense. 

Don’t really know where Coutinho would go if he came back to England. Can’t see him returning to Liverpool. Chelsea can’t sign anyone. Would City want him? Can’t imagine him going to United in their current state (and you’d like to think he wouldn’t because of the Liverpool link but...).

Can’t see either of the London clubs paying what would be asked for him either.

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Chris Brunt is a fucking idiot.

That is all.

Every now and again I enjoy one of those backs against the wall performances!

When I thought about it yesterday I thought as a neutral I wanted Villa to win. I don't really miss WBA yet, felt you had a decent run, but struggle to remember a WBA team, player, game which made much impact on me. I then started to doubt that view when I heard Adrian Durham saying pretty much the same!

9 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Saw a rumour today that Coutinho is off to PSG so I guess it would make sense. 

Don’t really know where Coutinho would go if he came back to England. Can’t see him returning to Liverpool. Chelsea can’t sign anyone. Would City want him? Can’t imagine him going to United in their current state (and you’d like to think he wouldn’t because of the Liverpool link but...).

Can’t see either of the London clubs paying what would be asked for him either.

I'd take him at Chelsea over someone like Kovacic in the middle any day of the week. I think our transfer ban will be frozen and we will be able to go about business this summer and will make a couple of big signings however Coutinho would be too expensive and we probably have other priorities (defender and striker).

Just now, Wooderson said:

Good to see youve no issue with City players and staff's utter lack of class. Chelsea fan right?

I do have an issue with it, I don't think it is acceptable at all.

It's just the amount you go on about City comes across very bitter. 

1 minute ago, CRW5252 said:

I do have an issue with it, I don't think it is acceptable at all.

It's just the amount you go on about City comes across very bitter. 

Thats fine, thanks for your contribution.

Meanwhile if LFC did this the forum would go down with the demands on the server.

1 hour ago, Wooderson said:

Good to see youve no issue with City players and staff's utter lack of class. Chelsea fan right?

Liverpool fans - Murder 39 football fans at a stadium, support racism, brick coaches and throw blokes in fountains. MCFC sing a song about Liverpool being victims ?‍♂️

Edited by eastynh

41 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Liverpool fans - Murder 39 football fans at a stadium, support racism, brick coaches and throw blokes in fountains. MCFC sing a song about Liverpool being victims ?‍♂️

You forgot "curators of slave museums." ?

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

You seem desperate to be rivals.Talking about Heysel,which I doubt you know the first thing about,to score points for a spat is a bit weird.Especially when you don't give a shit about the people involved but want to make it about you.

Go and take a bunch of flowers to the coach station .

• Upvote 1