Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

2 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Are you 15? Nah, I stand corrected and credit where credit is due. Been LFC's best performance all season IMO which is incredible given the injuries / opposition.

Hows the arse now?

4 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Spurs v LFC in the CL and Chelsea v Arsenal in the Europa would be crazy.

And there still be some people complaining about the lack of quality in the prem! Top half of the league is in the best state its ever been compared to the rest of Europe

24 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

And there still be some people complaining about the lack of quality in the prem! Top half of the league is in the best state its ever been compared to the rest of Europe

I am slightly wary on judging based on one year of champions league. The premiership clubs have been pretty inconsistent over recent years. Is this the start of a new era of premiership dominance or just a good year, probably need a few more years to judge.

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Just got back from the game. 

Genuinely called it before the game; although I said 5-1. What a result! Regardless of Sunday, it gives us something to look forward to. I would 100% still take the league over it though.

Not a bad consolation prize though! It must be great to be a Liverpool fan at present, it seems such a positive club. They are far from perfect and things are often erratic, but everyone is pulling in the same direction.