Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

Really hope spurs pip Everton for Gomes.

They look so much better with the two defensive midfielders. Both Gomes and Sigurdsson is just too light weight in the middle.

Edited by lost

14 hours ago, The Nal said:

Never seen Liverpool fans gutted after a Liverpool win and a Utd loss before! Haha.

How many of those Utd players should be kept at the club? 3 maybe?

To me all this talk about getting rid of everyone but 3-4 players is silly and unrealistic. The likes of Pep, Klopp and Poch are able to get talents to over perform. It's the job of OGS to do the same.

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

To me all this talk about getting rid of everyone but 3-4 players is silly and unrealistic. The likes of Pep, Klopp and Poch are able to get talents to over perform. It's the job of OGS to do the same.

Course but its got to the stage wheres thats needed over the next few windows. They're just not good enough. Should flog Pogba to Madrid this summer while they're still stupid enough to pay big bucks for him. 

Who exactly is going to buy these United players on their super inflated wages? These guys are going nowhere. Plus they can't just go out and buy more players as they can only increase the wage bill by a certain % due to ffp, which is quite ironic.

Signing Sanchez has really fucked them up. In an attempt to get one over on City and, they have set themselves back years.

40 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Course but its got to the stage wheres thats needed over the next few windows. They're just not good enough. Should flog Pogba to Madrid this summer while they're still stupid enough to pay big bucks for him. 

Keeper too. He’s muck.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

Signing Sanchez has really fucked them up. In an attempt to get one over on City and, they have set themselves back years.

I do wonder what would have happened if he’d gone to City. I find it hard to believe Pep would have allowed him to become so useless.

54 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I do wonder what would have happened if he’d gone to City. I find it hard to believe Pep would have allowed him to become so useless.

Wouldn't be paying him 400 k a week 

Real has offered bale to Utd. Wonder if they are stupid enough to accept.

5 hours ago, The Nal said:

I remember a time when Phil Jones was hyped as the next great English defender! I think it’s too much of a coincidence that players seem to join Liverpool, city and Spurs and get better, while they join Man U and get worse.Im convinced the right manager/setup could get significantly more from these players.

5 minutes ago, pryce said:

can we donate our playoff position to a team who has a chance...every team will want to play us, Leeds look like the worst team in the league at the moment

Leeds have totally lost their mojo. That second goal was calamitous.

How long did Madrid wait before sacking Lepetogui? 4 months? Utd lose tomorrow (particularly given unexpected opportunity after Palace and Burnley results) and the path should be clear. Total rebuild.

Edited by Wooderson

2 hours ago, Wooderson said:

How long did Madrid wait before sacking Lepetogui? 4 months? Utd lose tomorrow (particularly given unexpected opportunity after Palace and Burnley results) and the path should be clear. Total rebuild.

Clear for them to install Lepetogui?!