Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

50 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Anfield is an absolute dump. Its not worth going in the away end, especially if you are near the back.

I had a brilliant view of Hazard's wonder goal when I was last there for the League Cup game earlier in the season.

its frustrating for fantasy football managers.. Hazard gets loads of points behind a striker but Sari keeps trying him up front where he's useless. he didn't start playing till Higuain came on.

Edited by lost

16 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Great Liverpool performance 

Yep. We couldn't get anywhere near them today. I thought we did okay as the underdogs but I they just had too much for us to handle. It's going down to the wire and it's going to be a great watch. 

29 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

As a neutral (who would slightly prefer Liverpool to win, but don't care hugely either way) it's a great result. Title will probably go to the last day.

Yup! Liverpool have the much easier run in: Cardiff Huddersfield, Newcastle and wolves 

City have spurs and Utd away next! Then Burnley, lecister and Brighton.

15 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

If they do they will deserve it. I'm glad they probably can't just win the title taking out mediocre premiership sides.

No question they’ll deserve it. Will be a new record for consecutive wins I think. Credit to LFC for hanging in there. 

29 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

If they do they will deserve it. I'm glad they probably can't just win the title taking out mediocre premiership sides.

City only just lost to spurs last week. I think it's more than reasonable to assume they'll be a couple of draw potentially coming up. 

2 hours ago, lost said:

its frustrating for fantasy football managers.. Hazard gets loads of points behind a striker but Sari keeps trying him up front where he's useless. he didn't start playing till Higuain came on.

I left Ryan Fraser on my bench to keep Hazard in 

:banghead:

37 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

No question they’ll deserve it. Will be a new record for consecutive wins I think. Credit to LFC for hanging in there. 

If they do it'll be 18 wins from 19, which is utterly phenomenal. Burnley or Leicester aren't easy games either.

1 hour ago, Dan R said:

If they do it'll be 18 wins from 19, which is utterly phenomenal. Burnley or Leicester aren't easy games either.

What is it, 18 odd games they’ve taken the lead in the first 15 mins? I realise theyre an incredible side but Carragher is right - it’s been a stroll.