Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

two english teams are bound to be drawn together.

Me, I'm hoping for Utd vs City, so City can claim CL travelling tiredness when they lose their prem game after the away leg. :P 

Klopp is your man if you are looking for excuses.

4 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

If LFC don’t draw Utd, hopefully your bunch then. If the result goes our way catch you in August.

I did not disappear last year, I came back on calling you all names ?

Plus I need a hand for a resale ticket and you owe me a beer at Glasto. I will not be disappearing at all this year as I think City are on for all 4 now.

Just now, eFestivals said:

all clubs have their excuses.

Mate i have no idea what you are talking about at present. They have changed my medication over recently and its fucked me up. Brain fog is terrible, taken me 3 days to remember my pin and I have not slept for 2 days.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

FFP = financial fair play.

For which City offer excuses.

I will refer you to check this thread for my previous post where I mentioned that I would not be drawn into questions regarding finances on here ever again. I stated my reasons and was totally honest when I said that I do not particularly give a fuck.

15 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I will refer you to check this thread for my previous post where I mentioned that I would not be drawn into questions regarding finances on here ever again. I stated my reasons and was totally honest when I said that I do not particularly give a fuck.

but you do give a fuck at pretending your own club isn't as flawed as the others you love to slag.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

I will not be disappearing at all this year as I think City are on for all 4 now.

Big call that! Don't get me wrong you definitely have the squad for it but you've surely got to trip up somewhere along the line!

Hopefully in the league (:P) but more realistically in the Champions League.

2 hours ago, eastynh said:

I did not disappear last year, I came back on calling you all names ?

Plus I need a hand for a resale ticket and you owe me a beer at Glasto. I will not be disappearing at all this year as I think City are on for all 4 now.

I’m on hand for the resale of course. Also will enjoy shouting you a bevvie.

The 4 English teams remaining makes this a very interesting last 8. Enjoy it Easty, next year you might be benched.

2 hours ago, eastynh said:

I will not be disappearing at all this year as I think City are on for all 4 now.

It’s crazy really that City are not getting any column inches or all over the media going for 4. They will go down in history as perhaps the greatest English side winning the lot.

I remember when utd were going for the treble, it was talked about for months. 

Edited by thetime