Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

11 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

3 minutes to decide if that Sterling goal should stand (it shouldn't have) 

But VAR is gonna ruin the game and slow it down.

Quicker VAR comes in, the better. If it had been in this season, City would be out of sight by now.

59 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

Marco Silva is a whiny twat isn't he?

Completely lost it since being found out. No game management, I think i could of set that team up to see the game out yesterday better. Only thing that will save him now is if the club is skint and can't afford to pay him off.

55 minutes ago, lost said:

Completely lost it since being found out. No game management, I think i could of set that team up to see the game out yesterday better. Only thing that will save him now is if the club is skint and can't afford to pay him off.

Slipped into the bottom half now as well. I can't imagine paying him off is too much of a problem with Moshiri's money is it?

1 hour ago, kaosmark2 said:

Slipped into the bottom half now as well. I can't imagine paying him off is too much of a problem with Moshiri's money is it?

Guess it depends if he wants to plough anymore in.. The £250m loan and extra sky money has all gone. Alot of deadwood there with £20m+ price tags

Cracking weekend for Arsenal. Based on the remaining fixtures we are in the box seat for top 4 now. 

No more top 6 sides to play, although Watford away and Leicester away sound like the sorts of fixtures we fuck up consistently. 

Still. Good weekend.

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Cracking weekend for Arsenal. Based on the remaining fixtures we are in the box seat for top 4 now. 

No more top 6 sides to play, although Watford away and Leicester away sound like the sorts of fixtures we fuck up consistently. 

Still. Good weekend.

Only saw the game on and off, was at work so only saw most first half on sky go.

Arsenal did look a lot fresher than utd, yes Arsenal should be getting abtop 4 spot now. 

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

I'd say it depends who wins the league, didn't really mean anything in 13/14 when Toure should have won it. 

Doesn’t the awards get announced before the league ends? Especially the PFA award, unsure on the football writers one. 

Edited by thetime

City have won the premier league 3 times and never had player of the season. First two times they won it, the manager did not win manager of the season either.

IF City get through in the champions league and we should, I would quite like United in next round.

Just now, thetime said:

No thanks. 

Come on mate, whats up with you? I would fancy City to beat United quite easily over two legs. Bit dicier in a one off final. United would have a chance in a one off game. Sit back and then spring on the counter A Manchester derby champs league quarter final would be absolutely fantastic.

18 minutes ago, eastynh said:

City have won the premier league 3 times and never had player of the season. First two times they won it, the manager did not win manager of the season either.

IF City get through in the champions league and we should, I would quite like United in next round.

In fairness I’m quite happy that the manager of the champions doesn’t win manager of the season as they normally have the budget to match. I would also like to see the English teams draw each other to get rid of one or two.

17 minutes ago, eastynh said:

From a neutral perspective, this would be a great couple of games. Hoping you both avoid each other though, would be good to see as many English clubs as possible progress to the semis!