Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

1 minute ago, TheGayTent said:

Nothing would please me more than if the non self aware non wastes of times, formed a breakaway European league. It would soon become apparent how much you need us two bit wastes of time 

Encouraging your club to throw games? Bring on yer Breakaway League.

I'm just back from an Italian weekend. Saw Verona v Saliterna, Carpi v Spezia, and Fiorentina v Inter.

Carpi's ground is mad - it's an old outdoor velodrome with the cycling track still clearly visible. 

Fiorentina's ground as terrible as it looks, but they're noisy buggers to be fair. 

Great weekend, but no trips planned now until the new year. 

19 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

I'm just back from an Italian weekend. Saw Verona v Saliterna, Carpi v Spezia, and Fiorentina v Inter.

Carpi's ground is mad - it's an old outdoor velodrome with the cycling track still clearly visible. 

Fiorentina's ground as terrible as it looks, but they're noisy buggers to be fair. 

Watched that on Sunday. Some game to be at! 

I expect Liverpool to come back hard now the pressure is off them for a bit. They have 2 really winnable games and they will win those easily imo. 
We know from our first title win how things can change quickly. That season we were well ahead, then United turned the tables on us. We came back hard when the pressure was off and United bottled it. It seems to be following a similar pattern this season. The problems Liverpool have are that their team is nowhere near as good as the our team that won the league that season. We are miles better than the United team that bottled it and Liverpool do not have the get out of jail card, of playing us.

Liverpool only have themselves to blame for their lack of momentum. They blew the cup comps and jetted off for sunshine breaks. They lost all momentum and have not looked the same team since.