Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

2 hours ago, lost said:

For the guy who said Liverpool fans aren't really bothered about Everton but Everton fans are obsessed with Liverpool I give you Wooderson. Isn't bothered about his team winning the league but always on here with a post about 1 second after Everton lose.

It’s the journey.... 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lost said:

For the guy who said Liverpool fans aren't really bothered about Everton but Everton fans are obsessed with Liverpool I give you Wooderson. Isn't bothered about his team winning the league but always on here with a post about 1 second after Everton lose.

tenor.gif

44 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Wimbledon continue their march to win the FA cup again.

That was great fun ?

Why we can't replicate that in the league is beyond me - perhaps this is the kick we need.

I don't know what happened to West Ham though, their heads were down from the 1st whistle, I was expecting a 4-0 drubbing by them

7 hours ago, mjsell said:

VAR being used in a selected few fixtures is a joke. Whoever is in charge of its implementation into English football are absolute morons.

Neil Harris being annoyed that they'd put the replay up on the big screen says it all. 

Such an Everton thing to happen that. I wasn't sure if the championship clubs can choose to use VAR or not or if its just compulsory for the premiership clubs.

Absolutely mad that they have VAR in some fixtures and not others.

The complete lack of inaction by the NUFC fan base is pissing me off. The ground should be totally empty on Tuesday, the time has come to walk away. 35k there for the FA cup. It's so ingrained in that city that the fans would rather go just to moan than actually do anything. 

We should be storming the directors box if we're turning up. Do something, instead of just singing a few anti Ashley songs while he sits there smirking! ?

22 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

The complete lack of inaction by the NUFC fan base is pissing me off. The ground should be totally empty on Tuesday, the time has come to walk away. 35k there for the FA cup. It's so ingrained in that city that the fans would rather go just to moan than actually do anything. 

We should be storming the directors box if we're turning up. Do something, instead of just singing a few anti Ashley songs while he sits there smirking! ?

Yup. If Ashley isn't spending the money, don't give it to him in the form of tickets/shirt sales/etc. Having a moan and a sing won't do jack shit.

28 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

Yup. If Ashley isn't spending the money, don't give it to him in the form of tickets/shirt sales/etc. Having a moan and a sing won't do jack shit.

Just realised I put inaction instead of action, ooops.

We were f*cked when the fan groups bought into that bullshit they were fed to prevent the protests before. 

On 1/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, justanotheronethen said:

That was great fun ?

Why we can't replicate that in the league is beyond me - perhaps this is the kick we need.

I don't know what happened to West Ham though, their heads were down from the 1st whistle, I was expecting a 4-0 drubbing by them

Unbelievably naive from Pellegrini, both in terms of tactics and personnel. Whereas Wally had a blinder. 

Fair play to Wimbledon, and best of luck in the next round 

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I don't think Millwall ones do that much nowadays either.

Division 2 games against Rotherham don’t attract the kind of media attention that you go looking for?  

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I was taking the piss out of TGT really,

Tee hee