Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

Just now, ThomThomDrum said:

Utd were awful. Thought they might do something it being the match it is but fuck that.... pants... why they don’t sack Jose is beyond me 

Like I said Liverpool should be beating united comfortably, so they did. Looks like the league could have a very decent title race. 

36 shots ??

On 12/3/2018 at 1:11 PM, The Nal said:

We'll see if Liverpool fans opinion changes after Napoli, Utd, Arsenal and City in the next 4 weeks. Could win them all of course, Liverpool can beat anyone at the moment, but if not.....

No change in opinion thusfar scout.

42 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I'm really surprised how well Shaqiri has done.

I'm not. He's a talented player, and being the first rotation option outside of their attacking line-up from last season has still given him a lot of playtime, but by not being an automatic pick it forces the best out of him if he wants to play more.

It seemed like a move that really suited both parties.

2 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

I'm not. He's a talented player, and being the first rotation option outside of their attacking line-up from last season has still given him a lot of playtime, but by not being an automatic pick it forces the best out of him if he wants to play more.

It seemed like a move that really suited both parties.

Yeah. The criticism of him before hand for his attitude for not being an automatic pick has been proven wrong i think. Sounds like he's fitting in very well so far.

22 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

With a league this bad, Utd should be cruising. Could swap entire bench in for first team players at 18 other clubs.

? League's good this year I reckon. Top 5 are all very good on their day, the rest all give it a go. Utd excepted, most the top teams are better than last year.

30 minutes ago, zahidf said:

? League's good this year I reckon. Top 5 are all very good on their day, the rest all give it a go. Utd excepted, most the top teams are better than last year.

General standard of the league is awful. One surprise all year. City losing a single game. Awful.

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

The league is excellent. All 4 teams through in the CL. Very very strong.

The Utd obsession is real.

Edited by The Nal

16 minutes ago, The Nal said:

The league is excellent. All 4 teams through in the CL. Very very strong.

The Utd obsession is real.

You are on about top 4 though, not the quality of the league. 

Take away the top 4 and look at the league might be a better place to start.

Edited by thetime