Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

1 minute ago, thetime said:

Scousers have gone the usual silent way after a rubbish result. 

It's just been pretty deflating. They were so poor in midfield last night, was tough to watch. Still think we'll progress, hopefully get a win at PSG to pretty much secure progress. I'm just desperate for us to not end up in the Europa League.

1 hour ago, Dan R said:

It's just been pretty deflating. They were so poor in midfield last night, was tough to watch. Still think we'll progress, hopefully get a win at PSG to pretty much secure progress. I'm just desperate for us to not end up in the Europa League.

Feel like if you fall into the Europa League you're guaranteed to play us at some point which would be a nice throwback to the old European days of Benitez and Mourinho. But let's face it, nobody really wants to be in the competition. You'd take winning it though!

Edited by jyoung

6 hours ago, thetime said:

Although I can’t stand Jose, it’s quite bizarre how the FA and the media are after him. Especially with the current story developing at City.

No story developing at City. Nothing new has come out and it is all sensationalist bollocks. Funny watching all the rags and Scousers getting upset though. Load of mard arses just because they are no longer the best.

11 hours ago, thetime said:

Cringe at mourinho’s antics, great result and he acts like a dick.

Thought it was great banter. Juve fans giving him lip all game. I've no issue with a bit of pointless drama. 

But yeah, great result. Juve are very very good. Rightly favourites for the competition. 

11 hours ago, thetime said:

Cringe at mourinho’s antics, great result and he acts like a dick.

Nothing wrong with that imo. Fans can't get all upset because someone cups their ear at them when they dish it out far, far worse from the stands week in, week out. If Mourinho ever approached the crowd and shouted the things that are shouted at him, maybe then we'd have a story here.

edit: Also... This is what I like to see from Mourinho.

Edited by jyoung

City vs Utd was just men vs boys 

Utd 12 points from top and 7 for top 4 behind 4 other teams. They'll need to win the champs league to play in it next year....

Next 3 games are palace, young boys and Southampton, so a chance to get some wins at least

Edited by zahidf