Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

39 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

But, because of the method Man U are set up, they're better with De Gea in goal than they would be with Ederson.

I know, I'm just saying that Easty's post was completely valid. City were so far in front partly because they had a keeper perfect for them in Ederson. ThomThomDrum replied as though Easty was saying "City were so far in front because Ederson is better at not conceding than DDG", which he wasn't.

56 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I know, I'm just saying that Easty's post was completely valid. City were so far in front partly because they had a keeper perfect for them in Ederson. ThomThomDrum replied as though Easty was saying "City were so far in front because Ederson is better at not conceding than DDG", which he wasn't.

I get you. Although over the conversation easty has seemed to suggest de gea isn't a good keeper because he's primarily a shot stopper, which is a fallacy. 

"As for Burnley, this is the second time they have lost having played midweek in Europe. At the end of last season I told Sean Dyche to play the kids in the Europa qualifying rounds but he looks like he's taking these games far too seriously. Ditch this tournament before the proper draw takes place in Monaco and you get caught up in all that glamour."

Garth Crooks, football genius. 

2 hours ago, jyoung said:

I know it was directed at the press but, how many United fans care about three trophies he won at Chelsea? 

None obviously. One of them was with a win against Utd! 

Good to see a bit of fight in him though. Utd were the better team for the first half but its the worst Utd defence I've ever seen. And I remember Mike Duxbury and Mal Donaghy. 

Considering last season at one point Utd had the best defence in the top 5 leagues in Europe its an odd one. 

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just logged into my fantasy football team to discover I elft Moura on the bench, and Ben Davies' 8 minutes means he didn't get subbed on.

Fuck's sake. 

Ahhhhh, the frustrations of FPL.

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Don't know why he thinks anyone cares. No one is disputing that he has been one of the best managers in the world; they're disputing the fact he's still got it.

When he is done, people will look back with bemusement. He's won it all but that that only tells half the story. The man is an argument in search of an enemy.

27 minutes ago, The Nal said:

I remember well. A very, very impressive solo goal by Joe Cole. 

43 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Good to see a bit of fight in him though. Utd were the better team for the first half but its the worst Utd defence I've ever seen. And I remember Mike Duxbury and Mal Donaghy. 

Considering last season at one point Utd had the best defence in the top 5 leagues in Europe its an odd one. 

Well he dropped Bailey and put Herrera in at centre back. And bough fellaini on instead of Radford when chasing the game. And has basically told the team through his public statements that he doesn't think they are good enough to compete for the title.