RICH HOUSE, POOR HOUSE.... REALLY?????

Jenny Bucket

So fucking annoyed at this programme. 

One of the “poor” families said their DREAM was to go to Glasto in a tent (etc etc)

The “rich” family (absolute arseholes), had almost £2k a WEEK to live on  

So unfairly shared out  

This Botox ridden UGLY bint complaining about the fact they were expected to live on £3 a day each  

Discuss!

Edited by Jenny Bucket

2 hours ago, Jenny Bucket said:

One of the “poor” families said their DREAM was to go to Glasto in a tent (etc etc)

So unfairly shared out  

This Botox ridden UGLY bint complaining about the fact they were expected to live on £3 a day each  

Discuss!

Please could you explain in more detail as to why you are ' So fucking annoyed at this programme'?

I've never seen it, but know of that kind of concept of a program. I must have read about it, or similar, somewhere along the line. I rarely watch television. Strangely enough I kind of stopped watching telly not long after buying one of those large flat'ish TV's. I mean, I do watch it, but my viewing of t is really spaced out (man!) - in terms of the distance in time between each viewing. My wife puts on Coronation Street regularly, but I have to leave the room when it's on. Watching even a few flickers of it actively depresses me. 

The above said I did 'witness' rather than actually watch a documentary this evening on Germaine Greer. My wife had it on and I was on the computer, so I did kind of listen in every now and again, as well as watch a little of it. 

I am now wondering why I wrote the above, at all. I mean, all it's done is waste my time and yours. My apologies for that. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:20 PM, Jenny Bucket said:

So unfairly shared out  

Discuss!

I watched one a few weeks ago and the rich family paid off the poorer families debts and put in a plan to give them more to get them back on their feet. Not all bad. Some decent people out there

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

He did what?? Please explain...

Yeah he wore blackface while in attendance at an alt-right rally where he said, and I quote, 'I am extremely racist and really do not appreciate black people'. Horrible stuff. Apparently that was his idea of a fun night with the lads. 

Just now, Mash011 said:

Yeah he wore blackface while in attendance at an alt-right rally where he said, and I quote, 'I am extremely racist and really do not appreciate black people'. Horrible stuff. Apparently that was his idea of a fun night with the lads. 

I heard he also harassed a group of mimes.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:13 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I rarely watch television. Strangely enough I kind of stopped watching telly not long after buying one of those large flat'ish TV's. I mean, I do watch it, but my viewing of t is really spaced out (man!) - in terms of the distance in time between each viewing. 

I'm 21 and I barely watch any tv - It's not exactly a 'getting older thing'.

I feel like what is shown on tv is getting further and further away from reality and it's warping the public. Maybe it was always like this and i'm just being ignorant, but i'm seeing how unrealistic standards of living are trickling out of the screen and influencing the lives of many people.

Take Love Island for example, it's shite tv and enticing because it presents a standard of living that very few people actually relate to... maybe that explains it's popularity, but I worry for my younger cousins etc growing up in such a media heavy world.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

I'm 21 and I barely watch any tv - It's not exactly a 'getting older thing'.

I feel like what is shown on tv is getting further and further away from reality and it's warping the public. Maybe it was always like this and i'm just being ignorant, but i'm seeing how unrealistic standards of living are trickling out of the screen and influencing the lives of many people.

Take Love Island for example, it's shite tv and enticing because it presents a standard of living that very few people actually relate to... maybe that explains it's popularity, but I worry for my younger cousins etc growing up in such a media heavy world.

I really don't watch enough tv to have an informed opinion. I've heard of Love Island, but, fortunately, haven't seen a single second of it. Long may that be the case.

The thing is they choose these families just so that they will get this reaction.... I didn't see it but seen similar in other programs.. 

I thought it funny that the English football team have been allowed 4 channels to watch and one of those was the one love island is on... Now I've only seen a clip. The one where they were talking brexit and this girl goes.... Does that mean we won't be able to get cheese...... I mean OK these girls have nice body's but surely they are not that thick..... And why would the players want to watch that.. Well may be cos if they liked one of them then all they have to do is phone and boom another famous girl with good looks but no brain AND GOING BACK TO MY SOME WOT COMPLEX POINT that is the reason you don't have girls in love island with a great body AND A good brain..... 

No I don't watch either but one thing is for real the poor people in that program would APPRECIATE Glastonbury where as the others would see it as a let's face it.. Bit of a dump lol so let's hope only us poor people can get to go to Glastonbury ah.