R+L Headliner Bracket Game

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I'm being facetious, calm down. I'm also known for being a massive Muse fan on here so I'm clearly I don't care that much about them beating someone in a bracket tournament.

You may have caught me at a bad moment, but in the last page I saw you suggest that Biffy Clyro fans are preschoolers, that this section is embarassing for voting against you and that you were retiring from this section. I just found it a bit tiresome. Let people like who they like man. 

A joke is a joke but it seemed that you genuinely looked down on people disagreeing with you.  But yeah, maybe I don't know of you well enough.

All good anyway, apologies for the outburst.

12 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

You may have caught me at a bad moment, but in the last page I saw you suggest that Biffy Clyro fans are preschoolers, that this section is embarassing for voting against you and that you were retiring from this section. I just found it a bit tiresome. Let people like who they like man. 

A joke is a joke but it seemed that you genuinely looked down on people disagreeing with you.  But yeah, maybe I don't know of you well enough.

All good anyway, apologies for the outburst.

Yeah I have a very dry posting style/sense of humour so it's probs just the way it comes across. If you were more familiar with my posts it'd probably come across less like that.

I loved Biffy Clyro when I was like 16 but I and most people I know who liked them then have kinda grown out of them since. Obviously the pre-school thing is a massive exaggeration, though.

And like I say I used to love Muse and would happily vote for them against half the acts in this competition.

Still, The Strokes and The White Stripes being wiped out so early is a tragedy.

13 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Anyone who voted Biffy over The Strokes and Muse over The White Stripes must be 6 years old.

You're gonna set me off!

Agreed with rfc. I'd have voted for The Strokes and The White Stripes against a lot of bands in this competition but unlucky to come against Muse and Biffy for me, who I know more songs of and actually saw and loved their headline sets at Reading. 

Edited by Diamond24