R+L Headliner Bracket Game

Seeing as we've finished the other bracket game and it was a success, I have managed a way to do another one. So this is the R+L headliner bracket tournament (Leeds started in 1999 so headliners since then, not including this year). Had to include a preliminary round thing to awkwardly fit them in but it should work.

The game is not "who put on the best headline set?" because nobody has seen all of them. It's just "who is the best act to have headlined so far in that time?".

1166702599_rl-bracket.png.8111aab994632bbe702b7a253fc154b0.png

Voting windows are midnight to midnight and there are two ties to vote on per day until we reach the quarter finals.

However, the qualifying round has an odd number of ties and today isn't a full day so vote on the first three ties until the end of tomorrow (00:00 Saturday). Those ties are:

• The Prodigy vs. Queens of the Stone Age
  • The Killers vs. Arctic Monkeys
  • Mumford & Sons vs. Paramore

Same tie-break rules as last time; it's all on the first person who hasn't yet cast their vote to come along and cast their vote to decide. Also no new accounts signing up just to vote cos that's weird - at least throw a comment in another thread or something to make it less obvious.

Finally if the qualifying round thing is confusing anyone, just know that:

• Saturday will be Smashing Pumpkins vs. The Charlatans / Biffy Clyro vs. The Strokes.
  • Sunday will be Muse vs. The White Stripes / Razorlight vs. Franz Ferdinand
  • Monday will be Pixies vs. The Libertines / Pearl Jam vs. Fall Out Boy
  • Tuesday will be Disclosure vs. Foals / Foo Fighters vs. Iron Maiden
  • Wednesday the first round proper will start and you'll vote on the first two ties in that round.

Have fun. Let me know if you need anything explaining.

• Upvote 1

Reminder that this voting window stays open until midnight. The extension appears to be completely unnecessary now most people that will be involved have voted but I was only expecting about three responses in the four hours left of yesterday when I posted lmao. So aye, carry on.