All Points East Festival 2019

Did anyone book via the Tinder 2 for 1 offer?

If so have your tickets arrived?

I did it earlier in the week, got an confirmation number and email. No e-tickets sent. Rang AXS today who said there must have been some sort of payment glitch and to book them again. Cheked credit card statement as no payment was taken so booked again at about 5pm. Again got a confirmation numer and the event showed up on my AXS booking page for about an hour or so before disappearing. No email received this time. AXS shut at 7 o'clock so can't contact them tonight and I'm due to get an early bus to London tomorrow.

Sorry about the waffle but was just wondering if this happened to anyone else and got resolved?  I don't begrudge paying £74 for 2 tickets but wouldn't be happy about full whack of £148 especially when loads of tickets were given away. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, somethingpersonal said:

Does anyone know what food/water prices have been like 

Water bottles are £2.50 but you can bring in sealed water bottles. I have a few 'water' bottles I'm bringing tomorrow. They also have filling points for water so I just asked for a cup last weekend. Food you won't get a decent feed for less than £8/9. Beer is about £6.

9 hours ago, jenko said:

I did it earlier in the week, got an confirmation number and email. No e-tickets sent. Rang AXS today who said there must have been some sort of payment glitch and to book them again. Cheked credit card statement as no payment was taken so booked again at about 5pm. Again got a confirmation numer and the event showed up on my AXS booking page for about an hour or so before disappearing. No email received this time. AXS shut at 7 o'clock so can't contact them tonight and I'm due to get an early bus to London tomorrow.

Sorry about the waffle but was just wondering if this happened to anyone else and got resolved?  I don't begrudge paying £74 for 2 tickets but wouldn't be happy about full whack of £148 especially when loads of tickets were given away. Thanks.

Something similar happened to me. Bought two tickets and I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating when I saw a booking confirmation page. But I looked the next day and I had no emails, no money gone from  my bank, and no info about the tickets on my AXS account

Edited by Gilgamesh69

56 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Something similar happened to me. Bought two tickets and I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating when I saw a booking confirmation page. But I looked the next day and I had no emails, no money gone from  my bank, and no info about the tickets on my AXS account

Same thing happened to my group as well. My mate never received the confirmation email, phoned axs & they said it hadn't gone through. 

Luckily we all managed to pick up free tickets instead!

Honest question, whom do people think we get the biggest crowd today?

I'm seeing a few people on here and in real life talking about just going for RTJ/NBT/Idles but leaving before Bring Me come on so with all the freebies tixs about I reckon there's a good chance Bring Me don't get the largest audience despite on paper them being the headliner.

12 hours ago, jenko said:

Me and a few mates got tickets for C&tQ through the Tinder 2 for 1. I think a few of us had an issue where you reach a page that says 'you're going to All Points East' but there are more steps in the process. Our payment hadn't gone out and we never received an email confirmation and have still never been charged. Luckily we won two tickets on Dice so it was fine. This happened to someone else in our group so they went through buying them again, went through all the steps and it worked.

Edited by AtomsForPizza

26 minutes ago, jump said:

Honest question, whom do people think we get the biggest crowd today?

I'm seeing a few people on here and in real life talking about just going for RTJ/NBT/Idles but leaving before Bring Me come on so with all the freebies tixs about I reckon there's a good chance Bring Me don't get the largest audience despite on paper them being the headliner.

I would guess either Architects or RTJ but who knows.

11 minutes ago, James96 said:

You know how I mentioned a few pages back about them offering free tickets to those affected by the strokes sound? 

They haven't even done that, a friend of mine has heard nothing back.

They offered me free tickets to this weekend when i complained about the sound at the Strokes. It's of no use to me though as I travelled from Scotland for it.

11 minutes ago, James96 said:

You know how I mentioned a few pages back about them offering free tickets to those affected by the strokes sound? 

They haven't even done that, a friend of mine has heard nothing back.

When did they email? I was offered one upon complaining. They didn't have a very long cut off time though. Was yesterday at 2pm.