SomeoneListeningIn

All Points East Festival 2019

19 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Some people don’t like to know the setlist before a gig. 

I just hope that none of them start snapping their fingers!

anyone got a link for either the bon iver 02 priority thingy or the showfilmfirst link?

Thanks....the partner is very keen on this....

Edited by retromoz

2 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

My brother bought me my ticket for Sunday as a gift. It has his name on the ticket - will that be an issue? Do they check names or just scan the barcode? 

Thanks! 

Very rare for names to be checked. Lead bookers name is on all the tickets anyway so can just say you've come seperately if they do.

I’ve decided I can’t really be bothered trekking over to VP tomorrow for just 35 minutes of Idles.

First person to PM me gets two tickets.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ve decided I can’t really be bothered trekking over to VP tomorrow for just 35 minutes of Idles.

First person to PM me gets two tickets.

7F0FC991-FEFF-4A36-816F-B5E207FA7856.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Black Country New Road seem to have been replaced by Jelly Boy looking at the app.

Anyone heard of him? Any good?

EDIT: just read that he is/was a member of Happyness who are pretty great! Might be worth checking out. But probably not due to Julien Baker...

Edited by lessthanwill1

11 minutes ago, APE999 said:

I have two tickets for BMTH and two for Mumford and Sons if anyone wants them. Can email them over.

Would love the Mumford ones! thank you!!! Incoming!

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

7F0FC991-FEFF-4A36-816F-B5E207FA7856.jpeg

That's very generous of you to give away those tixs, I'd hate to lost £130 like that :P

• Like 1

Just now, jump said:

That's very generous of you to give away those tixs, I'd hate to lost £130 like that :P

What can I say? I live to give.

I have two free tickets for BMTH tomorrow (from O2 priority) if anyone wants them? If so, DM me your email address.

Tickets now gone 

Edited by jo1980
  • Like 1

just won 2 tickets for bring me the horizon as well through DICE, if anyone wants them you can have them

1 hour ago, APE999 said:

I have two tickets for BMTH and two for Mumford and Sons if anyone wants them. Can email them over.

All gone now.

Yep seems like they're handing out BMTH tickets to anyone who'll take them. Hey, it's a free Idles gig!

I've got two more spares for tomorrow too if anyone needs them. I think they can be transferred through DICE?

I'm planning to just head along for Heavy Lungs, Squid and Idles, so could meet someone there at 3pm if there are any transfer issues.

In town for a week and managed to pick up free tickets to 3 days of APE, an incredible Ozomatli gig at the Jazz Cafe on Monday and tonight's Gnoomes gig at the Shacklewell Arms. I assume it's not always this easy to pick up freebies in London?! 

13 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Looks like they’re trying to sell it with Run The Jewels as headliners now!

6B4BAB7B-1A52-40C1-A948-3609456B9D25.png

Yeesh. I really feel sorry for the peeps who bought at full price.

To be honest I’ve never been bothered if I buy a ticket at x price and there are cheaper ones available later.

This year I bought a full price ticket for The Stokes day because it was the one day I really wanted to go to. I know it sold out but had cheap tickets been available later then whatever.

I’m going to end up going to three other days for a total of £7 but the reality is I would never have paid for these shows as they didn’t interest me enough. Would have tried Bon Iver late but Christine and BMTH I just would never have gone to.

Probably have spent £50 each day on food and drink so you can see why they do it.

Lets face it most gigs/festivals we go to are pretty expensive so I don’t begrudge anyone getting a bargain from time to time. 

Just now, willd255 said:

How can you forward on Dice? Won't let me - maybe cos they were free?

I'm having the same problem. Perhaps it becomes possible 2 hours before when the QR code becomes visible?

31 minutes ago, JHad said:

I'm having the same problem. Perhaps it becomes possible 2 hours before when the QR code becomes visible?

32 minutes ago, willd255 said:

How can you forward on Dice? Won't let me - maybe cos they were free?

You can't forward tixs you've won on Dice, only the ones that have been bought.

I've just accidently won tixs to Bring Me The Horizon and I'm trying to sort out my mate logging into Dice as me on his phone to use them.

Edited by jump