All Points East Festival 2019

4 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

So I have won tickets with dice for todays BMTH. Anyone knows how can I share them from the app? 

Only way is to let someone else log into your dice account on their phone using your phone number. You'll just need to give them the activation code you'll receive by text.

49 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

whats the point in causing hassle when you're giving tickets out for free? Bizzare, just noticed they do have names on the Vodaphone ones... wonder if these will be checked.

Well they aren't giving the tixs to fans themselves tho, they are giving it to  their partners/sponsors (which is normal for stuff like this just not on this silly scale) to build relations with them who are then giving them away which muddles the shit up.

I won 4x tickets for Christine and the Queens last Sunday, when I arrived none of them were valid at the gate. 

Turns out AXS had voided them, and sent out new tickets at about 1.45pm that day, so I had to go into my emails and find them. They wouldn't scan off my phone, so I had to manually read out 4x barcode numbers to a guy who typed them in and we got waved through.

8 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Only way is to let someone else log into your dice account on their phone using your phone number. You'll just need to give them the activation code you'll receive by text.

In that case I will just give them away to whoever wants them, not gonna bother selling them. First dm gets them. 

1 hour ago, Chaarlie said:

Why is it invalid? All the tickets we're going up on today are competition winners ones...

My friend just got an email from Viagogo saying the seller uploaded the ticket incorrectly; apparently it's been sold elsewhere? But I'm unsure if that's referring to my sale of it, or something else. Not quite sure what to do 

29 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Jade Bird has replaced Sam Fender and they've put Tamino is her place

Does anyone know anything about him? I don't remember seeing his name on the list previously

I’ve listened to him a fair bit as he’s on the Green Man line up - don’t like him at all. 

Looks a lot like Timothy Chalamet though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1986 said:

This won't be much help to you but I used the offer and got them through instantly. So if you didn't there must be an issue at some stage of the process.

Cheers for that. Finally got through to on the phone. The superviser was vaguely aware of the show but unaware of the the 2 for 1 deal. Wanted screenshots sending which luckily I have.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jenko said:

Cheers for that. Finally got through to on the phone. The superviser was vaguely aware of the show but unaware of the the 2 for 1 deal. Wanted screenshots sending which luckily I have.

Top marks for preparation.

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

I really fucked up wearing shorts. 

1 hour ago, 19liam75 said:

I'm wearing shorts and leaving in an hour, is it not advisable? 

I changed to jeans and am pretty warm from the walk. Either will be fine though! It's comfortable weather and not forecast to be too chilly later either.