All Points East Festival 2019

9 hours ago, jenko said:

Did anyone book via the Tinder 2 for 1 offer?

If so have your tickets arrived?

I did it earlier in the week, got an confirmation number and email. No e-tickets sent. Rang AXS today who said there must have been some sort of payment glitch and to book them again. Cheked credit card statement as no payment was taken so booked again at about 5pm. Again got a confirmation numer and the event showed up on my AXS booking page for about an hour or so before disappearing. No email received this time. AXS shut at 7 o'clock so can't contact them tonight and I'm due to get an early bus to London tomorrow.

Sorry about the waffle but was just wondering if this happened to anyone else and got resolved?  I don't begrudge paying £74 for 2 tickets but wouldn't be happy about full whack of £148 especially when loads of tickets were given away. Thanks.

Something similar happened to me. Bought two tickets and I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating when I saw a booking confirmation page. But I looked the next day and I had no emails, no money gone from  my bank, and no info about the tickets on my AXS account

Edited by Gilgamesh69

56 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Something similar happened to me. Bought two tickets and I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating when I saw a booking confirmation page. But I looked the next day and I had no emails, no money gone from  my bank, and no info about the tickets on my AXS account

Same thing happened to my group as well. My mate never received the confirmation email, phoned axs & they said it hadn't gone through. 

Luckily we all managed to pick up free tickets instead!

Honest question, whom do people think we get the biggest crowd today?

I'm seeing a few people on here and in real life talking about just going for RTJ/NBT/Idles but leaving before Bring Me come on so with all the freebies tixs about I reckon there's a good chance Bring Me don't get the largest audience despite on paper them being the headliner.

12 hours ago, jenko said:

I did it earlier in the week, got an confirmation number and email. No e-tickets sent. Rang AXS today who said there must have been some sort of payment glitch and to book them again. Cheked credit card statement as no payment was taken so booked again at about 5pm. Again got a confirmation numer and the event showed up on my AXS booking page for about an hour or so before disappearing. No email received this time. AXS shut at 7 o'clock so can't contact them tonight and I'm due to get an early bus to London tomorrow.

Sorry about the waffle but was just wondering if this happened to anyone else and got resolved?  I don't begrudge paying £74 for 2 tickets but wouldn't be happy about full whack of £148 especially when loads of tickets were given away. Thanks.

Me and a few mates got tickets for C&tQ through the Tinder 2 for 1. I think a few of us had an issue where you reach a page that says 'you're going to All Points East' but there are more steps in the process. Our payment hadn't gone out and we never received an email confirmation and have still never been charged. Luckily we won two tickets on Dice so it was fine. This happened to someone else in our group so they went through buying them again, went through all the steps and it worked.

Edited by AtomsForPizza

26 minutes ago, jump said:

I'm seeing a few people on here and in real life talking about just going for RTJ/NBT/Idles but leaving before Bring Me come on so with all the freebies tixs about I reckon there's a good chance Bring Me don't get the largest audience despite on paper them being the headliner.

I would guess either Architects or RTJ but who knows.

11 minutes ago, James96 said:

You know how I mentioned a few pages back about them offering free tickets to those affected by the strokes sound? 

They haven't even done that, a friend of mine has heard nothing back.

They offered me free tickets to this weekend when i complained about the sound at the Strokes. It's of no use to me though as I travelled from Scotland for it.

11 minutes ago, James96 said:

You know how I mentioned a few pages back about them offering free tickets to those affected by the strokes sound? 

They haven't even done that, a friend of mine has heard nothing back.

When did they email? I was offered one upon complaining. They didn't have a very long cut off time though. Was yesterday at 2pm. 

1 hour ago, jump said:

Everyone in my group of about 8 (bar 1) is going for Bring Me, I definitely think they'll have the biggest crowd. Theres nothing else on and I can't see too many people leaving early, could be wrong though.

50 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

When did they email? I was offered one upon complaining. They didn't have a very long cut off time though. Was yesterday at 2pm. 

I got nothing back either, must of sent it on Sunday. Hopefully by missing it they'll give me tickets to next year's or something else as thats better for me anyway :) 

9 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Friend bought a ticket for Bon Iver off Viagogo. I managed to get two free tickets so said my friend could have the other. Sold his ticket on StubHub. This morning he got an email saying his ticket is invalid. Uh oh...

Why is it invalid? All the tickets we're going up on today are competition winners ones...

13 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Why is it invalid? All the tickets we're going up on today are competition winners ones...

There's been so many free/comp/cheap tixs that some of the companies like Vodafone/Show Film First or whoever may have added their own terms and conditions which voided them when resold or it could be the buyer just reported it as invalid due to changing their mind/feeling uncomfortable with something about the tix and Stubhub notified the seller.

Tbh this has become so complicated there could be loads of reasons why. There were people saying on the gate there's been trouble getting the comp winner tixs to scan properly.

3 minutes ago, jump said:

There's been so many free/comp/cheap tixs that some of the companies like Vodafone/Show Film First or whoever may have added their own terms and conditions which voided them when resold or it could be the buyer just reported it as invalid due to changing their mind/feeling uncomfortable with something about the tix and Stubhub notified the seller.

Tbh this has become so complicated there could be loads of reasons why. There were people saying on the gate there's been trouble getting the comp winner tixs to scan properly.

I'm willing to bet they could talk their way in pretty easily if the ticket didn't scan.

8 minutes ago, jump said:

whats the point in causing hassle when you're giving tickets out for free? Bizzare, just noticed they do have names on the Vodaphone ones... wonder if these will be checked.

14 hours ago, jenko said:

This won't be much help to you but I used the offer and got them through instantly. So if you didn't there must be an issue at some stage of the process.