All Points East Festival 2019

I've got two more spares for tomorrow too if anyone needs them. I think they can be transferred through DICE?

I'm planning to just head along for Heavy Lungs, Squid and Idles, so could meet someone there at 3pm if there are any transfer issues.

In town for a week and managed to pick up free tickets to 3 days of APE, an incredible Ozomatli gig at the Jazz Cafe on Monday and tonight's Gnoomes gig at the Shacklewell Arms. I assume it's not always this easy to pick up freebies in London?! 

To be honest I’ve never been bothered if I buy a ticket at x price and there are cheaper ones available later.

This year I bought a full price ticket for The Stokes day because it was the one day I really wanted to go to. I know it sold out but had cheap tickets been available later then whatever.

I’m going to end up going to three other days for a total of £7 but the reality is I would never have paid for these shows as they didn’t interest me enough. Would have tried Bon Iver late but Christine and BMTH I just would never have gone to.

Probably have spent £50 each day on food and drink so you can see why they do it.

Lets face it most gigs/festivals we go to are pretty expensive so I don’t begrudge anyone getting a bargain from time to time. 

31 minutes ago, JHad said:

I'm having the same problem. Perhaps it becomes possible 2 hours before when the QR code becomes visible?

32 minutes ago, willd255 said:

How can you forward on Dice? Won't let me - maybe cos they were free?

You can't forward tixs you've won on Dice, only the ones that have been bought.

I've just accidently won tixs to Bring Me The Horizon and I'm trying to sort out my mate logging into Dice as me on his phone to use them.

Edited by jump

4 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Black Country New Road seem to have been replaced by Jelly Boy looking at the app.

Anyone heard of him? Any good?

EDIT: just read that he is/was a member of Happyness who are pretty great! Might be worth checking out. But probably not due to Julien Baker...

Jelly Boy is out as well...just posted on Instagram that he's broken his shoulder. 

1 hour ago, jump said:

You can't forward tixs you've won on Dice, only the ones that have been bought.

I've just accidently won tixs to Bring Me The Horizon and I'm trying to sort out my mate logging into Dice as me on his phone to use them.

Thanks, Jump. I similarly 'accidentally' won another pair. As I said, happy to meet someone at or before 3pm to overcome the no transfer barrier. 

The advice in this thread has been awesome. Cheers everyone. I can't believe I've only just come across this forum! 

Edited by JHad
Sp

Did anyone book via the Tinder 2 for 1 offer?

If so have your tickets arrived?

I did it earlier in the week, got an confirmation number and email. No e-tickets sent. Rang AXS today who said there must have been some sort of payment glitch and to book them again. Cheked credit card statement as no payment was taken so booked again at about 5pm. Again got a confirmation numer and the event showed up on my AXS booking page for about an hour or so before disappearing. No email received this time. AXS shut at 7 o'clock so can't contact them tonight and I'm due to get an early bus to London tomorrow.

Sorry about the waffle but was just wondering if this happened to anyone else and got resolved?  I don't begrudge paying £74 for 2 tickets but wouldn't be happy about full whack of £148 especially when loads of tickets were given away. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, somethingpersonal said:

Does anyone know what food/water prices have been like 

Water bottles are £2.50 but you can bring in sealed water bottles. I have a few 'water' bottles I'm bringing tomorrow. They also have filling points for water so I just asked for a cup last weekend. Food you won't get a decent feed for less than £8/9. Beer is about £6.