All Points East Festival 2019

2 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

My brother bought me my ticket for Sunday as a gift. It has his name on the ticket - will that be an issue? Do they check names or just scan the barcode? 

Thanks! 

I've bought all of mine from re-sellers and not had any checked yet.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shikari20 said:

We won 6 tickets for bmth all together but have still heard nothing about them, where’s the best place to buy some?? I’m losing hope of these coming in now and we’re travelling down tonight for it

StubHub has them for around £10 each if you get desperate, saw some other people get their competition tickets on the day though so keep emailing and tweeting. I'm waiting on a response from some friends still but might have a couple spare if they can't come. 

16 hours ago, James96 said:

I was praying that BRM would be on the line-up pre-FAK cancellation. I'm praying too, but i think it'll be doubtful they'll be on before Bon Iver.

We need a UK BRM show though.

When I saw Bon Iver at Hammersmith last year, he acted as his own support so it's within the realm of possibility. I think the only issue is if the guy from The National has a show with them during this weekend and is unavailable. 

3 minutes ago, chilirocker said:

When I saw Bon Iver at Hammersmith last year, he acted as his own support so it's within the realm of possibility. I think the only issue is if the guy from The National has a show with them during this weekend and is unavailable. 

The national are free until the 11th June from what I can see?

2 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

My brother bought me my ticket for Sunday as a gift. It has his name on the ticket - will that be an issue? Do they check names or just scan the barcode? 

Thanks! 

Very rare for names to be checked. Lead bookers name is on all the tickets anyway so can just say you've come seperately if they do.