All Points East Festival 2019

36 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

I won tickets for the Strokes and was told I'd be on the guestlist.   Turned up at the box office and they knew nothing about it.   Took over an hour of arguing my case before they eventually let me in to get rid of me.  There was a lot of back and forth between different members of staff and trying to get hold of Fender (the competition providers). They agreed that I'd won and was on a list but said they didn't yet have a physical ticket for me as Fender had not yet "sent down" the tickets.  

If you've won a competition, I'd chase up whoever you won it with for details in advance.

When you getting the guitar? Nice one. 

49 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

I won tickets for the Strokes and was told I'd be on the guestlist.   Turned up at the box office and they knew nothing about it.   Took over an hour of arguing my case before they eventually let me in to get rid of me.  There was a lot of back and forth between different members of staff and trying to get hold of Fender (the competition providers). They agreed that I'd won and was on a list but said they didn't yet have a physical ticket for me as Fender had not yet "sent down" the tickets.  

If you've won a competition, I'd chase up whoever you won it with for details in advance.

I won one of the Fender ones too and was told i'd be on the guestlist, then on the day of the festival I was emailed tickets from AEG!  Yeah, i'd chase the competition providers for details in advance too.

Edited by cdm22

2 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Probably not going to be replacements for acts who have dropped out at this point are there? Would be nice if there was rather than big gaps in the schedule but I guess it’s very short notice.

Doesn't look like it which is a massive shame

Was really looking forward to Sam Fender but hopefully they move Jade Bird into his spot and move everyone up

6 hours ago, chilirocker said:

It would be great to get Big Red Machine on the Bon Iver day to replace First Aid Kit, they're at Primavera this week...

Came on to make this point as well. We can dream. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, gfa said:

Feel like this really says something regarding BMTH. Wonder how busy Christine will be as people who want to see here will probably not be too interested in the cure. Also Two Door above Snow Patrol stuck out to me, literally this weekend they were snow patrol's support in their hometown. Damn good lineup so sad i'm not going.

image.thumb.png.4b4766a003b9188c92eb1de8662c7ffd.png

edit - also johnny marr the 3rd (4th including interpol) down above a headliner wow. I do have to say its good to see Christine headlining as i've heard only good reviews from her APE Show

I never read too much in where Glastonbury place bands, a lot of bands will take any slot

Moaned over email about the sound during The Strokes - I've been offered a free ticket to a day of my choosing this weekend.

The free ticket is no good to me, so if someone wants it drop me a PM. 

First come, first served. All I ask in return is that you make a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation. 

Edited by seanz25

9 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Moaned over email about the sound during The Strokes - I've been offered a free ticket to a day of my choosing this weekend.

The free ticket is no good to me, so if someone wants it drop me a PM. 

First come, first served. All I ask in return is that you make a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation. 

would love a ticket for bon iver for a friend to come with me, would be more than happy making a donation

42 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

would love a ticket for bon iver for a friend to come with me, would be more than happy making a donation

All yours - Drop me a PM with your email. 

Edited by seanz25

BMTH played a warm up show at The Dome tonight and they played some old songs so it looks like we are definitely getting those. I won’t spoil it and say which. 

Also, they are supposedly bringing out a special guest during the show on Friday that isn’t Sam Carter. Again, I won’t spoil who. 

Edited by Andre91

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

BMTH played a warm up show at The Dome tonight and they played some old songs so it looks like we are definitely getting those. I won’t spoil it and say which. 

Also, they are supposedly bringing out a special guest during the show on Friday that isn’t Sam Carter. Again, I won’t spoil who. 

Just looked, quite liking how the set is shaping up. With a 2hr slot how many songs are we expecting, around 22?

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I'm guessing the person I can't Google without looking weird as my girlfriend's name is Dani?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

You make it sound like it's the Avengers film and spoilers will ruin it.

• Upvote 1