All Points East Festival 2019

Can anyone that has been to the 1st weekend confirm if they give out stage times/map of the festival site or if this is something I should print off before arriving? Was there much queuing for bars, toilets, food & entry to the festival? 

9 minutes ago, foolee said:

Can anyone that has been to the 1st weekend confirm if they give out stage times/map of the festival site or if this is something I should print off before arriving? Was there much queuing for bars, toilets, food & entry to the festival? 

£5 for a program on a lanyard, deffo print before but check they haven't changed the times when you're there, they have a few screens up around the park. RE food and beer queues, none at all really, toilets either if you use the urinals I waited about 2 mins each day to get in then no more than that at any of the bars or food stalls, even just before the headliner. Queues out were the main problem took a good half an hour to get out of the Chems from the front, I left Christine a song or two early and didn't queue at all.

Edited by Chaarlie
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, foolee said:

Both times and maps are pretty readily available on signs etc around the site. They also sell an lanyard on the way in for a fiver which I picked up and found useful.

All the info is on the app too but my phone is too old and unreliable so I couldn't use that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, dentalplan said:

He was aware. He stopped singing and started swinging the microphone around by the cord like a nunchuck during the song. :P

Not sure if this is a reflection of how drunk I was or how bad my view was. I'm gonna go with the latter. Wish they'd just started again though, frustrating. 

1 hour ago, foolee said:

stage times and maps are there yeah. The Strokes was sold out but never big queues for the bars or toilets really.

Busy when entering and food at 7ish but it was sold out and other days aren't.

Edited by didinowanttohearthat