All Points East Festival 2019

3 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

If anyone hears of cheap tickets for Mumford, please shout. Very keen to get into that day.

DM me - I'm on O2

Also, sounds like the Dice tickets can't be transferred, but if anyone knows of any tickets going for Sunday please let me know!

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Are O2 priority giving away tickets now? There's a Bon Iver thing here, it might be a competition but it looks very much like a giveaway.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ce66467dc0e82003003ac99/all-points-east-festival-your-personal-invitation-from-us-to-see-bon-iver

edit: Mumfords too, and BMTH but everyone who wants to go to that surely has tickets already

Cheers bud, you da man

Hi

So... My wife is currently in hospital and it looks like she may be going into labour early.. I have a spare ticket for today (The Strokes) and am selling it at face value. Happy to waiver the booking fee so it will be £65. Only thing is you will need to collect it from me at the Whittington Hospital in Archway... Let me know! 

• Upvote 1