All Points East Festival 2019

1 hour ago, rorrorich said:

I won tickets to Christine and the Queens on dice but somethings come up and i cant make it. Does anyone know if you can screenshot these and send them?  You cant transfer tickets won in a festival....

you can email them i think

1 hour ago, some dude said:

Ah man I had no idea they did this last year as well?! Im on the email list, but these never got emailed out. Where about do they usually have these listed on their site?

@Raspberry any idea how much the LCD ones were? I really want to go but just couldn't justify £70 for just glass animals, and after the bike accident now look where i am!

4 hours ago, Raspberry said:

Hope you can take some  comfort from supporting the artist you love.  It seems so arbitary whether cheapy tix will show up day or so before the event. Was too much risk last time for bands we loved ;0[

Tbh I think that's a sentiment better reserved for smaller club level/DIY acts and also more for seeing them at their own show rather than a festival.

Are O2 priority giving away tickets now? There's a Bon Iver thing here, it might be a competition but it looks very much like a giveaway.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ce66467dc0e82003003ac99/all-points-east-festival-your-personal-invitation-from-us-to-see-bon-iver

edit: Mumfords too, and BMTH but everyone who wants to go to that surely has tickets already

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Are O2 priority giving away tickets now? There's a Bon Iver thing here, it might be a competition but it looks very much like a giveaway.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ce66467dc0e82003003ac99/all-points-east-festival-your-personal-invitation-from-us-to-see-bon-iver

edit: Mumfords too, and BMTH but everyone who wants to go to that surely has tickets already

Just tried it, definitely a give away. Have our Bon Iver tickets now. Thanks!

Edited by Brainy

4 hours ago, Jimmerz95 said:

Odds on Bon Iver having the same thing come the 2nd?

On 5/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, John L said:

If anyone sees any cheapies for Bon Iver day about give us a shout please!

On 5/13/2019 at 9:48 PM, incident said:

Are there any deals going for the Bon Iver day?

6 hours ago, Glenn Coco said:

Anyone know how Bon Iver is selling? That’s the main date I’m looking to go to 

Come hither

26 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Maybe its not a way of filling the shows, they just want to stop the touts by completely devaluing the tickets!!

1 hour ago, danwink said:

What's the sound quality like there? Previous London fests have been very hit and miss in the past. 

Really good last year I thought at least, may be different though this year lets see i guess

9 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

Totally overpaid at 2.50 myself! Trying frantically to get someone with an O2 number so I can get Bon Iver tickets lol

This is now insane, free tickets to that line up, what is happening in the world