All Points East Festival 2019

God I must be the only person who entered that C + TQ's comp on Dice to not win tickets ?. Thankfully there seems to be some on showfilm left so I'll buy a couple when the registration comes through

Decent weather tomorrow anyway! Hoping to get in for Dream Wife. A run of Dream Wife, Fat White, Parquet courts, Jarvis, The Raconteurs and The Strokes for me. Looks like they've got a decent selection of beers on tap going from twitter too. Maltsmiths IPA on draught ?

10 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Sometimes the deadline is genuine & will be enforced other times not so much.

Ive been 10mins late & the jobsworth on the gate refused to let me in. I went to a diff gate & tagged in with a large group. The barcode beeped invalid on the scanner but bloke just had a look then waved me through anyway. Legend!

Prob not worth the risk for APE as its so cheap & good lineup on the day if you can avoid it...

I suspect for APE it will be hand held scanners again like last year at the main entry gate so just present printout, scan & in you go (subject to security & bag checks etc). 

I was under the impression you go to the box office first with these tickets to exchange or do you just go straight in and scan at the entrance?

1 minute ago, some dude said:

I was under the impression you go to the box office first with these tickets to exchange or do you just go straight in and scan at the entrance?

Dice tickets they just scan at the gate

14 minutes ago, dj_tim said:

Bought the £3.50 tickets for C+TQ last night after having no luck in the comps, then just won tickets through Dice.There must be absolutely loads unsold.

How long did it take for your account login to work? I've signed up to showfilmfirst but my account hasn't been activated yet :( 

I paid full price for BMTH and also added a 'limited edition picture disc vinyl' preorder of amo. Amo release day came and they sent me a CD instead. I contacted AXS who said it wasn't their problem it was an outsourced company who handles this stuff. This company then said it wasn't their issue, it was AXS. Back and forth for a month. Eventually got a vinyl- not a picture disc, just normal. The shit plastic sleeve the vinyl comes in was broken from day one. Paid 25 quid for this.

Now to see the whole events essentially free.. I won't be buying any full price tickets next year, put it that way. Especially as I also paid full price for Christine I feel v e r y hard done by. 

1 minute ago, Gwenjamin88 said:

How long did it take for your account login to work? I've signed up to showfilmfirst but my account hasn't been activated yet :( 

Shout if you need SFF tickets, I've got an account. You scan the barcode on the door and they're not precious about the names (would be somewhat counterintuitive to give thousands of tickets away then be funny about who uses them).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I paid full price for BMTH ... 
Now to see the whole events essentially free.. I won't be buying any full price tickets next year, put it that way. Especially as I also paid full price for Christine I feel v e r y hard done by. 

Sorry to hear that mate. We had same thing last year. Paid full price for 4x APE dates then SFF did cheapy tkt offer for 2x of them (LCD & Bjork). Was not impressed!

Hope you can take some  comfort from supporting the artist you love.  It seems so arbitary whether cheapy tix will show up day or so before the event. Was too much risk last time for bands we loved ;0[

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I paid full price for BMTH and also added a 'limited edition picture disc vinyl' preorder of amo. Amo release day came and they sent me a CD instead. I contacted AXS who said it wasn't their problem it was an outsourced company who handles this stuff. This company then said it wasn't their issue, it was AXS. Back and forth for a month. Eventually got a vinyl- not a picture disc, just normal. The shit plastic sleeve the vinyl comes in was broken from day one. Paid 25 quid for this.

That is a nightmare. Always good when partnered companies point the finger at each other

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Sorry to hear that mate. We had same thing last year. Paid full price for 4x APE dates then SFF did cheapy tkt offer for 2x of them (LCD & Bjork). Was not impressed!

Hope you can take some  comfort from supporting the artist you love.  It seems so arbitary whether cheapy tix will show up day or so before the event. Was too much risk last time for bands we loved ;0[

Ah man I had no idea they did this last year as well?! Im on the email list, but these never got emailed out. Where about do they usually have these listed on their site?

21 minutes ago, rorrorich said:

I won tickets to Christine and the Queens on dice but somethings come up and i cant make it. Does anyone know if you can screenshot these and send them?  You cant transfer tickets won in a festival....

there should be a share with friend button on the app if i recall correctly