All Points East Festival 2019

17 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Bizarre to not have sent it before 6pm, surely?

5A5D700F-BA43-4542-939A-93E37A11FAC2.jpeg

I’ve had the same reply on Twitter from a different competition holder, and an email from another saying similar.

Would be shitting bricks if I’d won tickets to Chem Brothers and was travelling down.

Edited by grayfitz

11 minutes ago, Dclan said:

Hey guys. 

We have tickets for the strokes on Saturday. I assume the tickets are available for the entire day? Would love to see temples as well. If so, when will temples play? Can't seem to find any schedule for the day. 

Yes it includes entry all day, so you can see all the bands. Temples will be on at around 3:30 it seems.

Here is a schedule for the day https://clashfinder.com/s/ape2019/

Me and my mate are going Strokes on Saturday and we're both 16, those who went last year do you know if they actually enforce the under 18 with an adult rule?

We'll probably just ask some people if we can go in with them but would be good to know how strict they are.

27 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Me and my mate are going Strokes on Saturday and we're both 16, those who went last year do you know if they actually enforce the under 18 with an adult rule?

We'll probably just ask some people if we can go in with them but would be good to know how strict they are.

My friend and I were 16 and 17 for Nick Cave last year and we got in fine with a lovely couple who we met after a bit of time walking around to act as guardians or whatever. You should be alright.

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

Went on the catfish day, didn't even bother trying to get a person to go in with they didn't care at all - to be fair half the crowd was under 18 so would have been a riot if they tried to enforce it.

Edited by gfa

Does anyone know if we really need to print tickets or if they will be able to scan the PDF from our phones? I havent printed a ticket in ages and just noticed the tickets they sent say to print. 

Just wondering if anyone that went last year did this. 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, SalviaPlath said:

Depending on which way you come from Crate Brewery, People's Park Tavern, The Hemingway and The Palm Tree all fit the bill.

Avoid the Royal Inn, despite the tempting location, it's pretty charmless and attracts a clientele to match, will also be overcrowded and service is always slow.

20 hours ago, Dom Wall said:

There's a good distillery just down the road - East London Liquor Company. Failing that, and for a proper pub, the other side of Victoria Park has a couple.

Funnily enough, I had a pub crawl around there recently as I'm local and put together a handy map..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1StgTbye_Y006BNcYnGW3Cv8k_P5nBJbp&usp=sharing

Thanks both for this, much appreciated. Think we're going to make the most of the anticipated nice weather and grab ourselves a few crates and sin in the park beforehand. Possibly hit the pubs once the gig is over! 

3 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

My friend works at an online press agency, they just got given 50 pairs of free tickets for BMTH and C&TQ, so they’re definitely giving them away now. Which is a real kick in the teeth for anyone that paid full price for them. 

They said only 50 free tickets available through showfilmfirst yesterday but I got the sense it was a whole lot more than that.

15 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Yep, just got 2 tickets for the BMTH day for £3.50 each. Only going for IDLES and RTJ.

Bummer for those who paid full price. Really must've undersold, can't see them giving tickets away if it was less than say 30% of tickets remaining.

Is this offer availabe to the public?

2 minutes ago, Glenn Coco said:

damn it.. Why can't i ever find these free tickets.

Signed up for Show Film First last night.. how long does it take for them to accept?

2 mins.  Just fill out your details and it takes you straight to paypal to login and pay.