All Points East Festival 2019

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Didn't know you could still sell tickets on eBay.

The app has finally updated to include a scheduler. As great as Clashfinder is, the app is gonna be essential if the times are gonna be as loosey-goosey as last year.

Officially you can't and they will get taken down but there's too many listing to take down quickly so a buy it now or short auctions aren't stopped. Also if it's a small event they wouldn't realise it either.

I've just paid £15 for two tixs off Ebay for the Bring Me The Horizon Day.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Just got an email from APE offering VIP upgrades for £29.99 to any of the events, is that what they were always charging or is that cheaper as well?

Depending on the day the VIP tixs are an extra £40-75. Mumford day is taking the piss where it's £140 for a VIP tix compared to the £65 for a normal one.

Edited by jump

32 minutes ago, Mrump said:

Nothing happens when I tap “tap here for the lineup builder” on the app. Anyone else having trouble?

I swear this is the shittest app I’ve ever downloaded.

It's pretty shocking.  I've tried saving 'favourites' instead of using the builder but every time I log back in it wipes them all ?

Is it worth investigating VIP?  What do you get that could be worth £25+?

regarding the app, I found last year they changed the set times on the day a LOT so the app wasn't much use anyway.  Maybe that was a teething problem.

Anyone have a solid plan for sneaking in booze?  Last year I had rum in a foil capri sun pouch (was just nearest drink I had to hand for decanting purposes) but it unfortunately triggered the metal detector.  Was lucky to get away with it - security didn't check it had been opened.  Can't remember if the pat-down was such that they would discover a bottle of water (rum) stuffed down the waistband of your shorts?

24 minutes ago, Johndenis said:

I don't think VIP is worth it. There's a quicker queues to get inside and access to the VIP area which only real benefit is there's quicker queue for toilets and booze. There's some sofa and chairs in there too if you want to sit down I suppose.

3 hours ago, Johndenis said:

regarding the app, I found last year they changed the set times on the day a LOT so the app wasn't much use anyway.  Maybe that was a teething problem.

Anyone have a solid plan for sneaking in booze?  Last year I had rum in a foil capri sun pouch (was just nearest drink I had to hand for decanting purposes) but it unfortunately triggered the metal detector.  Was lucky to get away with it - security didn't check it had been opened.  Can't remember if the pat-down was such that they would discover a bottle of water (rum) stuffed down the waistband of your shorts?

dmed

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Anyone got recommendations for which station to use to get into the park? what side will the main entrance be?

Hackney Wick is usually the closest station and is on the Overground.  Not sure on entrance but you'll see loads of people walking so follow them.  Or just use something like Citymapper and when you get into the general area you'll see signs and stewards etc. :)

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:44 PM, mynameismatt said:

Two-for-one tickets for Christine, BMTH, Mumford and Bon Iver.

Let's say it was a friend who found the offer on Tinder

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/8855/tinder-2-for-1-offer-tickets?skin=allpointseast

Bit late now but thank you very much for this tip, got the two days I wanted and half off is a massive saving.