All Points East Festival 2019

On 5/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, mynameismatt said:

Two-for-one tickets for Christine, BMTH, Mumford and Bon Iver.

Let's say it was a friend who found the offer on Tinder

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/8855/tinder-2-for-1-offer-tickets?skin=allpointseast

For those you have used this offer, how easy would it be to buy 2 and then sell 1? I want one for C&TQ, and not just because I want to unironically use an offer geared towards going on a date with someone, just for myself

9 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

For those you have used this offer, how easy would it be to buy 2 and then sell 1? I want one for C&TQ, and not just because I want to unironically use an offer geared towards going on a date with someone, just for myself

Given that there are quite a lot of Christine tix floating around, you might struggle to recoup your money.  

There are some for £15 each on Stubhub though:

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/all-points-east-festival-tickets-all-points-east-festival-london-victoria-park-26-5-2019/event/103961338/?sort=price+asc

1 hour ago, FakeEmpire said:

Given that there are quite a lot of Christine tix floating around, you might struggle to recoup your money.  

There are some for £15 each on Stubhub though:

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/all-points-east-festival-tickets-all-points-east-festival-london-victoria-park-26-5-2019/event/103961338/?sort=price+asc

Oh, is Stubhub trustworthy? I thought it was one of the bad ones; I tend to just use Twickets

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh, is Stubhub trustworthy? I thought it was one of the bad ones; I tend to just use Twickets

Apart from the aforementioned moral issues, its fine and I have used it several times for real bargains. They have a pick up / store on Charing Cross Road as well.

Have been searching and cannot find any comps/free tickets, I am locked in for Strokes but was looking at the Bon Iver day and would like to avoid paying full price or paying at all for any of the other days if possible.

2 hours ago, Slugy said:

Have been searching and cannot find any comps/free tickets, I am locked in for Strokes but was looking at the Bon Iver day and would like to avoid paying full price or paying at all for any of the other days if possible.

I think most of the comps are on Twitter. Mostly the like, add, & tag a friend type competitions

I managed to get 2 Chemical Brothers tickets for £45 so I'm sorted for all 6 days this year now.

Will keep an eye out  for further competitions for people who are still looking and post them here.   All my Christine/BMTH tickets have been claimed, I'm afraid but if I somehow win anymore, I'll give them out on here.

I got two tickets for the Chemical Brothers on Stubhub for £60 so I'm fairly pleased. So might be worth looking on there for tickets, as others have suggested.

Just looking for Bon Iver now (don't care for Mumford at all).  Worst case, I get the 2-4-1 Tinder deal, so even then I'm only paying £35 each.

Edited by aidenlangan95

There hasnt been any comps for the Chemical Brothers day has there? £30 each is a good deal now should I take it or wait? £20 for BMTH as well, stick or twist...

£30 ones are gone now should have gone with it

Edited by Chaarlie

1 hour ago, Chaarlie said:

There hasnt been any comps for the Chemical Brothers day has there? £30 each is a good deal now should I take it or wait? £20 for BMTH as well, stick or twist...

£30 ones are gone now should have gone with it

I reckon £30 will come again next week. Still a week to go for Touts to try scrape their money back.

Have AXS sent out tickets for the 24th yet? Can't find mine but not sure if i ever got / when they were sent?

Doesn't look like it's eTickets?

Edit: Panic over: found the print eTicket link on the AXS site :)

Edited by I am Jon

18 hours ago, Mash011 said:

£55 for a pair of Chems tickets on ebay today.

Didn't know you could still sell tickets on eBay.

The app has finally updated to include a scheduler. As great as Clashfinder is, the app is gonna be essential if the times are gonna be as loosey-goosey as last year.