All Points East Festival 2019

4 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I'm the mug who not only paid full price for Bring me the Horizon, but for Christine and the Queens too. ?

On the positive side, if people like you hadn't done that then the shows wouldn't be happening at all so thanks from all of us.  ?

• Upvote 1

Didn't spot the vodafone thing flying around when i bought tickets for full price this morning.

Amex are doing vip upgrades for free which I've gone with. I think it give you access to some area near the stage, expect it's completely pointless and wouldn't have been worth paying anything extra for

24 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Didn't spot the vodafone thing flying around when i bought tickets for full price this morning.

Amex are doing vip upgrades for free which I've gone with. I think it give you access to some area near the stage, expect it's completely pointless and wouldn't have been worth paying anything extra for

VIP is basically a 'private' area with a few food & drink vendors and some toilets 

24 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

If anyone has a spare for BMTH they fancy giving me I'll give you a wagon wheel or something. I can't even win competitions where every fucker wins. 

Just keep on keeping an eye out. I can’t imagine them curbing the giveaways and discounts now, especially after effectively ending full-price ticket sales with that Vodafone offer.

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

Not necessarily for all of them. Weekend 2 was smaller last year, and Catfish was smaller again. 

That said its not really clear what they're doing this year, especially with the areas that were closed on weekend 2 last year. 

6 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Not necessarily for all of them. Weekend 2 was smaller last year, and Catfish was smaller again. 

That said its not really clear what they're doing this year, especially with the areas that were closed on weekend 2 last year. 

Weekend 2 this year is same as Weekend 2 last year, going off the stages that they have on. If the capacity was lowered for that then expect the same.

Bagged myself a free pair for the BMTH day so I'll be popping in to see Idles and RTJ. Then straight home in time for dinner, obviously. The Bon Iver day is the really exciting one though and I'll pick mine up for that soonish. Hoping to do Chems as well but not sure how cheap I'll be able to find one for that.

If anyone's having trouble with the 2-for-1 link mine was getting stuck at captcha on multiple devices until I literally opened it through the Tinder app itself. So there might be some fuckery involved there.

5 hours ago, mynameismatt said:

Two-for-one tickets for Christine, BMTH, Mumford and Bon Iver.

Let's say it was a friend who found the offer on Tinder

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/8855/tinder-2-for-1-offer-tickets?skin=allpointseast

Pretty sure I bought two tickets using this offer. But no confirmation email and when I log into axs there's nothing there. Feel like I'm going mad tbh

13 minutes ago, willd255 said:

I've just read on twitter you can upgrade to VIP for free if with AMEX? Anyone know how this works?

Judging by the number of people complaining about it, I assume it's if you buy your tickets using your AMEX now then you'll get upgraded to VIP for free.   Doesn't apply to tickets already purchased.

15 hours ago, mynameismatt said:

Two-for-one tickets for Christine, BMTH, Mumford and Bon Iver.

Let's say it was a friend who found the offer on Tinder

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/8855/tinder-2-for-1-offer-tickets?skin=allpointseast

Bought 2 for the Mumford day using this offer.  Was holding out for another competition win or cheap tickets nearer the time but £36 each is a decent deal I think.

Just looking for Chemical Brothers now!  Interesting that they're not included in this deal - they must have sold reasonably well.

9 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

Still no sign of who the TBC is on the Key Club stage.

Assuming it's just going to be a smaller band.

It's mad that Cruel Hand are opening that stage, and also means i'm going to have to try and get in by 11.30, which I don't think will happen in a month of Sunday's.

For anyone that went last year, what were the queues like getting in to the festival?

Leeds queues are normally pretty bad. Never waited for my wristband since theyve started giving them out at the pre-party, so can't speak for that as last time I needed that on the day was 2013 I think. Good 45 min wait once you have it if you get there for gate opening time. You're best getting wristbands before the day if they do that again, cuts it down to 1 queue rather than 2.