All Points East Festival 2019

9 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

I've been very lucky with APE this year.  We bought Bon Iver tickets but have won tickets for The Strokes, Christine & the Queens and Bring Me The Horizon.    Hoping to get my hands on cheap tickets for Chemical Brothers and Mumford & Sons and hit up all 6 days.   

Where were the set of Strokes ones from? I have tickets just interested I guess as the only competition i've seen was the one with backstage stuff etc. Got any vip upgrades too?

@dentalplan not sure its possible to quote over two pages but I am just posting the more lowkey ones i guess, got this in an email from an email from them. I would be entering all these but i'm already seeing Strokes and Muse - plus its mid A-Levels and my mum doesn't know about them yet and i doubt she'll be happy ? i'd rather leave the tickets for people who actually want them, although doesn't seem like there's too many of them. Shame that APE hasn't done too well but with Glastonbury back on I guess they were set to struggle really. Although to be fair all the other London fests have appalling lineups plus other big older people's ones (iow) so they should have done a bit better than they have. I reckon that the friday on the second weekend may be cut next year, 6 dates in May half term is pretty excessive as it is I think.

Edited by gfa

32 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Ahh, it's £2.50 to enter the giveaway.

Guy on the DL forum has said that he's just bought 2 tickets for it using this, and that it's only a giveaway for Mumford. Can't begin to tell you how gutted I am to be missing this now :lol:

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

What a fucking mug I am for paying full whack the other month :lol: how is it selling that badly? 

1. Too expensive.

2. Loss of older fan base who might be willing to spend the money.

3. A lot of the current fan base have exams (GCSEs and A Levels) and probably can’t afford it.

4. It’s on a Friday; people can’t get out of work early enough for it to be worth the money.

5. They played two nights at Alexandra Palace on this tour (as well as other arenas around the country) already; anyone who wanted to see them on this tour has probably already seen them.

6. It’s too expensive.

• Upvote 1

Are there any deals going for the Bon Iver day? Getting to London and back is too much of a pain so haven't really been paying attention but could be tempted if there's a heavy discount - done some basic searching and it seems to be one of the few days still full price everywhere.

12 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

1. Too expensive.

2. Loss of older fan base who might be willing to spend the money.

3. A lot of the current fan base have exams (GCSEs and A Levels) and probably can’t afford it.

4. It’s on a Friday; people can’t get out of work early enough for it to be worth the money.

5. They played two nights at Alexandra Palace on this tour (as well as other arenas around the country) already; anyone who wanted to see them on this tour has probably already seen them.

6. It’s too expensive.

Can’t wait to see them headlining Slam Dunk next year. 

19 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

IMG_20190408_233640.jpg

:lol: Class.

I think I’m being a bit dramatic there. There’ll be way more going for BMTH but still a decent proportion of peeps not so bothered.

8 minutes ago, incident said:

Are there any deals going for the Bon Iver day? Getting to London and back is too much of a pain so haven't really been paying attention but could be tempted if there's a heavy discount - done some basic searching and it seems to be one of the few days still full price everywhere.

Very unlikely. We’ve been discussing how tickets for C+TQ and BMTH days have been raffled off left right and centre but not really much for Bon Iver.

3 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

So what's next for Bring Me The Horizon? Is it ludicrous to suggest Slam Dunk in the not so distant future? 

I did think that but it’s probably too far for now. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they subbed R&L or Download next year. Big shame though. First BFMV fucked it, then BMTH fucked it, come on Architects lads, don’t also fuck it.