All Points East Festival 2019

X Stage info for the first weekend. Each day will be curated by a different host.

Friday: Peggy Gou

Saturday: Yala Records

Sunday: DJ Moxie

Also, considering the lack of announcements for the second weekend: think it'll be like last year where the second weekend had less acts and less stages?

27 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

how are bands lgonna work on the x stage(like yak etc)? i was at nick cave last year where andy weatherall played a dj set all day, but it was like a raised dj booth- did any bands play the x stage on the other days?

Pretty sure it was just DJs last year. Are Yak definitely playing? Could just be a DJ set, or maybe they've altered the stage so now there's room for bands 

16 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

X Stage info for the first weekend. Each day will be curated by a different host.

Friday: Peggy Gou

Saturday: Yala Records

Sunday: DJ Moxie

Also, considering the lack of announcements for the second weekend: think it'll be like last year where the second weekend had less acts and less stages?

Last year the second weekend was marketed a little differently, as "APE presents..." This year it's all under the All Points East name, so I'm expecting it to be the same over the 2 weekends.

41 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

A few extra names added to the Bon Iver day.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Ah sweet, been wanting to see Phosphorescent for years but never got round to it. 

Tried to get into Ezra Furman before due to all the hype on this forum but failed to get into it.  Will try again! 

"Friday 24 May

> Peggy Gou will host and perform, with Optimo, Josey Rebelle, Maurice Fulton, DMX Krew (live) and Ge-ology.

Saturday 25 May 
> Yala! Records, set up by The Maccabees musician Felix White, will curate an indie-leaning line-up including BC Camplight, Yak, Our Girl, Willie J Healey and Feet.

Sunday 26 May
> Moxie will host a day of no-nonsense electronica with DJs and producers Joy Orbison, Andrew Weatherall, Octo Octa, Galcher Lustwerk and Paquita Gordon"

20 hours ago, RGG2002 said:

I sold 3 tickets using the friend of APE thing, how do i claim my free ticket??

After 2 weeks I just got a response from the APE Facebook after fatsoma said it was nothing to do with them. There was all the usual info then 

”Once the Friends of All Points East programme closes, all ticket sales will be tallied and rewards allocated via our existing ticketing and festival systems. For example, if you sell the minimum of 3 tickets, you will be rewarded with 1 GA ticket once the programme closes – so on and so forth.

Please note that the extra incentives above will not be managed by Fatsoma.

More updates to follow! x”

I’ve asked for a date the program closes but haven’t had a reply yet

On 4/4/2019 at 9:48 AM, Hawros said:

Last year the second weekend was marketed a little differently, as "APE presents..." This year it's all under the All Points East name, so I'm expecting it to be the same over the 2 weekends.

Website says the X stage is just for the first weekend. Both weekends have the Jaeger and Firestone stages.