All Points East Festival 2019

2 hours ago, BB325 said:

Any chance we get a full lineup here soon? Quite surprised to see so many openings left with only 10ish weeks to go. 

They were still filling out the lineup with only days to go last year.

1 hour ago, Dronx said:

How much more we thinking for strokes day? 

About ten names. And then about fifteen between the Firestone/Jagerhaus if they're still there.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I want to fly from Poland with my friend on The Strokes day and I don't hide that we want to reduce costs wherever possible. So we are looking for any place to stay for 3 or 4 nights in London. So my question is, do London has any person who wants help two souls which dream is to see their favourite band?:D If somebody wants to help us or know any forum with people wanting help, please write to me there. I will be very thankful! So, see ya I hope!

Was there ever any confirmation of a discount if you get tickets for multiple dates? I've already got tickets for Bon Iver and have recently got my uni exam timetable which means I can go and see The Strokes now too. Seem to recall there might have been some kind of saving if you were going to multiple dates but can't remember how it worked?

1 minute ago, BlackFoxx said:

Was there ever any confirmation of a discount if you get tickets for multiple dates? I've already got tickets for Bon Iver and have recently got my uni exam timetable which means I can go and see The Strokes now too. Seem to recall there might have been some kind of saving if you were going to multiple dates but can't remember how it worked?

If you purchase tickets for another day you get £5 off, then £10 if you get a ticket for a third day. AXS emailed out links but if you haven't got one just give them a call and you can do it over the phone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baggie92 said:

If you purchase tickets for another day you get £5 off, then £10 if you get a ticket for a third day. AXS emailed out links but if you haven't got one just give them a call and you can do it over the phone. 

Perfect! Thanks very much! 

Have the stages for The Strokes day been confirmed anyway or are the current clashfinders just based on speculation right now?

Got a ticket to the Bon Iver day - hopefully they’ll announce a few more acts soon. Bit gutted that Mitski seems unlikely despite being on the original poster - wonder what happened there...

Also, hadn’t really appreciated how good the Christine and The Queens day is. Quite tempted to get a ticket to that. Quite a big fan of hers but Beach House, Kasami Washington, Rina Sawayama, Maribou State, Ezra Collective, Yves Tumour, Andrew Weatherhall and Octo Octo would be a fantastic day. 

3 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Got a ticket to the Bon Iver day - hopefully they’ll announce a few more acts soon. Bit gutted that Mitski seems unlikely despite being on the original poster - wonder what happened there...

Also, hadn’t really appreciated how good the Christine and The Queens day is. Quite tempted to get a ticket to that. Quite a big fan of hers but Beach House, Kasami Washington, Rina Sawayama, Maribou State, Ezra Collective, Yves Tumour, Andrew Weatherhall and Octo Octo would be a fantastic day. 

Maybe she dropped out

Still haven't received any help regarding the multiple date discount despite emailing and messaging them on multiple social media platforms. Little frustrating as its the only thing stopping me from picking up tickets for The Strokes day.