All Points East Festival 2019

3 hours ago, 40 Days said:

Surely Tame Impala can still headline the Saturday?

Not if Mumford and Sons headline it.

32 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Do we have those split posters for the other days?

You guys sure Racs and Strokes on the same stage?

Nah no splits yet. Not sure why they did for BMTH, as it could only cause havoc.

Might get the same for Bon Iver later this week though.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Not if Mumford and Sons headline it.

Nah no splits yet. Not sure why they did for BMTH, as it could only cause havoc.

Might get the same for Bon Iver later this week though.

What bothers me: On the homepage Architect are second on the poster, the same as The Racs are on the Strokes day. This might mean different stages for both.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:58 AM, jamieaslee said:

Looking to get tickets to the bmth day in March, will it dell out before then or do you think that'll be alright?

Absolutely fine. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t buy them on the day of the gig, but still best to be sure of course.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:18 PM, suttttttt said:

Hoping for Oh Sees looking at their tour dates.

No longer missing a London date. Troxy in September, for some reason.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Absolutely fine. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t buy them on the day of the gig, but still best to be sure of course.

No longer missing a London date. Troxy in September, for some reason.

Yeah saw this, still doesn't rule them out though seeing as it will be a different tour cycle. Maybe I'm just too hopeful!

Edit: Term 'tour cycle' used loosely, seeing as they seem to turn up as and when they want!

Edited by suttttttt

4 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

Clashfinder for the Bring Me The Horizon day seems to be wrong, with Architects on the wrong stage, etc?

I was moving it around earlier this week, added the Strokes day too. I changed it to add Architects just to have the right clashing at least, not too sure about stages/positions honestly.

12 hours ago, James96 said:

Very surprised there hasn't been announcements for this now, got to be this week surely?

Yeah was really hoping to get the Saturday of weekend 2 announced by now. Planning to go over for Bon Iver on Sunday but will make a weekend of it if the Saturday is worth heading to as well.

Was hoping to have flights, hotels, etc sorted by now but still waiting!!

As an aside - Vampire Weekend announced for a gig in Dublin on July 1. Not sure what that means about their likelihood of playing APE.

14 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Yeah was really hoping to get the Saturday of weekend 2 announced by now. Planning to go over for Bon Iver on Sunday but will make a weekend of it if the Saturday is worth heading to as well.

As an aside - Vampire Weekend announced for a gig in Dublin on July 1. Not sure what that means about their likelihood of playing APE.

Almost confirms Citadel I reckon.

3 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

@eFestivals has heard that it's Mumford & Sons headlining that night, FYI. I'd have thought Vampire Weekend are big to not headline so they're most likely not there and possibly at Citadel, as said above, instead.

35 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

@eFestivals has heard that it's Mumford & Sons headlining that night, FYI. I'd have thought Vampire Weekend are big to not headline so they're most likely not there and possibly at Citadel, as said above, instead.

Cheers - if it's Mumford & Sons, I wouldn't be buying a ticket for the Saturday so that might just about seal the deal for me.