All Points East Festival 2019

3 hours ago, Kalopsia said:

Anyone going to The Strokes day solo? I'm going solo and up for meeting new people if so!

I could be! This is a surprisingly hard sell to the gig going group. Just debating it at the moment but I'd be up for meeting up if I do nab a ticket. No problem going to a gig on the lonesome but an all day festival on the other hand.... 

Absolutely cannot wait for APE again this year. Tickets for Chems and The Strokes are already in the bag, though has anyone got any idea who the last headliner will be for the following weekend? As a huge Tame Impala fan, I hope its them. That night at Citadel last year was incredible... 

This might have been already discussed earlier in the thread, so if it has then I apologise...

(First post btw, hi to all!)

2 hours ago, RossMacpherson said:

Absolutely cannot wait for APE again this year. Tickets for Chems and The Strokes are already in the bag, though has anyone got any idea who the last headliner will be for the following weekend? As a huge Tame Impala fan, I hope its them. That night at Citadel last year was incredible... 

This might have been already discussed earlier in the thread, so if it has then I apologise...

(First post btw, hi

Sorry but its not them

14 hours ago, Dronx said:

Anyone recommend any budget hotels near by for 4 blokes please? 

Even budget hotels in London are pretty expensive on Saturdays, not to mention its a bank holiday as well.. 

I'd like to be proved wrong though. 

Edit: Assuming you're talking about Saturday 25th 

Edited by Sean1234321

2 hours ago, tomes said:

What about vampire weekend? :)

Still possible but would be weird with them starting their US tour a few days later and coming over to do European festivals only a few weeks later. Thought similar about The Strokes though and look how that turned out. Anyone else got any realistic shouts? Struggling to think of anyone. Could easily be someone "off-brand" though like BMTH this year and Catfish last.

1 minute ago, suttttttt said:

Perfect thank you! I did Finsbury Park for QOTSA last year and the bar situation was dire, hours to get a drink. Was it better here?

Yeah I was there too, it was horrendous, just stayed sober. Might be the odd queue but it's nothing like that at APE, you'll be fine.