All Points East Festival 2019

Grabbed one!

Off-topic: They send the tickets close to the event, right? Am I able to sell on Twickets before I receive the e-ticket and upload it once I have it? I‘m just considering options, as I really want to go, but I won‘t know before May-ish whether I can get off work. Also: Can you sell on Twickets from abroad?

Anyone happen to know if having a ticket for the Friday won't know some price off ordering for the strokes dates?Could swear I seen this mentioned when buying the chem bros date but dont know to go about this. Emailed them last week but got no response.

They

1 hour ago, cc1989 said:

Anyone happen to know if having a ticket for the Friday won't know some price off ordering for the strokes dates?Could swear I seen this mentioned when buying the chem bros date but dont know to go about this. Emailed them last week but got no response.

They've just sent an email around about getting a discount if you buy multiple days, not much use a couple of hours after getting presale tickets (got Bon Iver tickets when announced).

Will try and get in touch and see if they'll do anything, although it's only a few quid iirc.856800565_Screenshot2019-01-30at12_10_23.thumb.png.79b8856676fd16cf046f12ef60bd51c4.png

14 minutes ago, Hawros said:

They

They've just sent an email around about getting a discount if you buy multiple days, not much use a couple of hours after getting presale tickets (got Bon Iver tickets when announced).

Will try and get in touch and see if they'll do anything, although it's only a few quid iirc.856800565_Screenshot2019-01-30at12_10_23.thumb.png.79b8856676fd16cf046f12ef60bd51c4.png

Haha same would have been nice to know a lot earlier. Same as you got bon iver tickets then got strokes tickets 

8 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Grabbed one!

Off-topic: They send the tickets close to the event, right? Am I able to sell on Twickets before I receive the e-ticket and upload it once I have it? I‘m just considering options, as I really want to go, but I won‘t know before May-ish whether I can get off work. Also: Can you sell on Twickets from abroad?

Got 3 days last year on release day and came within a fortnight 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Grabbed one!

Buy it on DICE, if its sells out you can return your ticket for someone else to buy it instead with a full refund (they don’t have fees on DICE so you get the full amount back)

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tomes said:

Hi, is there any early acces tickets or vip space before stage? Or is there only general admission? Thx

If you want to camp the barrier it won’t be that hard, people are constantly moving between the North and East stage as they are almost like two main stages. (3rd on lineup is between sub and the head on the other stage) it might change though as there was lots of clashes last year

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

If you want to camp the barrier it won’t be that hard, people are constantly moving between the North and East stage as they are almost like two main stages. (3rd on lineup is between sub and the head on the other stage) it might change though as there was lots of clashes last year

Great! Thanks!

When will the tickets be sold out? Any idea? What is the capacity for this event?