All Points East Festival 2019

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

With that lineup there’s no reason why it shouldn’t sell out. 

Not so sure. It’s certainly a very strong line up for the crowd it appeals to, but these days I’m not sure that crowd is bigger than, say, the number of people who will have been interested in the Lorde/XX/Sampha/Justice day which ultimately failed to sell out last year. It being the Saturday - and by a distance the strongest day of APE announced so far - will certainly help, though.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

10 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I can’t see any of the days selling out this year tbh. 

Only one that might sell out is the strokes day and even then it won’t be until a lot nearer the time. (We won’t have another wireless festival  happen where most of the tickets are sold within like an hour)

Presale link is here for anyone http://t.e-comms.allpointseastfestival.com/r/?id=hf8aac87,2646cfb,2646eb3&uk_et_cid=APE_5th_Announce_TSW1_APEDB_290119&uk_et_rid=1_1979549251750413

Got mine relatively easily - although it sneakily defaults to VIP tickets - beware - you have to play around a bit to get it to General Admission

Edited by RaphPH