All Points East Festival 2019

I still think Tame Impala will be at this. Feel like they're going to make a UK appearance on the festival dates they've been scheduled and this seems like the perfect place for them. Yes they headlined Citadel last year but I don't think it matters that much

Edited by James96

38 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Agree with this, but Blur do seem to have a special affinity with Hyde Park, they've done it three times in under a decade. If they were to announce an outdoor show in London it's hard to imagine them playing anywhere else.

Or alternatively, perhaps that points to a need to change so as to freshen things up!

5 hours ago, James96 said:

I still think Tame Impala will be at this. Feel like they're going to make a UK appearance on the festival dates they've been scheduled and this seems like the perfect place for them. Yes they headlined Citadel last year but I don't think it matters that much

Yeah citadel definitely isn't a problem, they had Catfish from community last year too.

Playing a whole album in full as a 'special' show just doesn't sound like a Damon thing at all. I imagine if they're going to make themselves available for anything specific it's going to be Glastonbury 2020. Everyone seems to be finishing their own projects up before then, wouldn't be surprised if they're one of the bands who have approached the Eavii about headlining.

30 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Whats the best way to go with buying tickets, will there be any change coming up to the event of prices? the multi-day offer seems to be saving me a massive £2 off of the £70 ticket, bit stupid to even have really.

Waiting until nearer the time when the tickets inevitably don't sell out and picking them up for cheap.

4 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Any reason why they wouldn't do BST? Surely still big enough to headline and the timing should work. Agree Latitude seems most likely though. 

In 2015, Strokes did play Primavera on 30th May and their next show was BST on 18th June and they had no more shows after that till Sep 27th in US. 

So I guess timing isn't too much of an issue? 

I'm away from July 17th so I am praying they play APE instead of latitude!

33 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

I reckon the strokes are gonna play lovebox about the right size fest for them to headline, will throw the money at them and around the same time as the BBK dates

The same Lovebox whose last few headliners have been Childish Gambino, N.E.R.D, Skepta, Frank Ocean and Chase & Status?