All Points East Festival 2019

2 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

They play a mashup of old songs: The Comedown / (I Used to Make Out With) Medusa / Diamonds Aren't Forever / Re: They Have No Reflections but yeah thats it otherwise, different style now really and I think he struggles to sing the old stuff now they've cut back on the Ketamin...

On the contrary, he can sing that older material way better than he can actually sing.

Reckon while she sleeps are defo in that slot next idles. Are we thinking it'll defo be Architects, or could You Me At Six perhaps sub? They're playing shows the weekend before in Newcastle and Manchester. 

Also I would love Royal Blood's first UK headliner to also be at APE. Doubt it will happen this year now tho, perhaps 2020

Screenshot_20181205-110322_Twitter.jpg

26 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

No, as they're nowhere near a headliner, and I am pretty sure that info has been debunked anyway. Now we're in a very new state of not having any strong indication for the next headliner.

Ah, would be cool if they show up though.

4 minutes ago, fingers_mark said:

Tame Impala for Saturday June 1? Headlining Primavera on the Friday.

Would be kinda odd having them headline another London festival after already doing Citadel this year

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Tame Impala will likely pop up at BKS on 1st/2nd June so maybe they're more likely for weekend 1? Not that it changes things so much.

edit: oh and Pond are on the Primavera lineup the same day so that's some undertaking.

Yeah that's a fair shout actually. Still think they're the most likely two atm either way. 

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve just booked a hotel for the BMTH date. Buzzing. 

Jordan Fish has said that there will be three stages on that day so that’s a lot of bands playing. 

Oh so that's our first confirmation of how many stages there'll be in 2019, I think. Guessing it means they're chucking the X Stage, by the looks of the acts that they currently have.

@Andre91 there are a couple of smaller stages too - the Firestone Stage (basically a bandstand) and a Jagerhaus stage too so even more, potentially.

32 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Oh so that's our first confirmation of how many stages there'll be in 2019, I think. Guessing it means they're chucking the X Stage, by the looks of the acts that they currently have.

@Andre91 there are a couple of smaller stages too - the Firestone Stage (basically a bandstand) and a Jagerhaus stage too so even more, potentially.

For £65 it’s looking like a steal already and that’s before Architects, While She Sleeps and whoever else gets added.

• Upvote 1